Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Much slang, in fact, functions as an alternative vocabulary, replacing standard terms with more forceful, emotive or interesting versions just for the fun of it: hooter or conk for nose, mutt or pooch for dog, ankle-biter or crumb-snatcher for child are instances.

Source...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
:sleep:

I am many things. Star Wars junkie is not one of them. I don't think I've ever seen anything except the original, and I waited over 15 years to watch it. I see all these people camping out for months for tickets, all the elaborate costumes they wear, all the collectibles they buy. And I weep. All that time, money, energy...just completely wasted. It could have been spent on something truly worthwhile.

Like this, for instance. :D

MrBishop

As long as you're not talking about the KISS movie :)

I want to see the movie, but I'm not a junkie like some of the folx sitting in line for hours. I'll wait for a calmer day.

Dave

i'll try and catch it before it disappears from the cinema. i already know i'll buy the DVD as i have the other 5.

PrincessLissa

I am not a Star Wars fan and right now the idea of sitting in a movie theater seat that long is not very appealing.

Erik saw it and said it was pretty good although the first two were poopy.

Winky

link
The last of the "Star Wars" movies has done what no movie in history has ever accomplished — sold $50 million worth of tickets in a single day.

"Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith" grossed $50,013,859 from showings at 3,661 theaters and more than 9,000 screens around the country on Thursday, including special midnight shows, according to box-office tracker Exhibitor Relations.

Liliandra

Seen it twice thus far, including the 12:01 showing that my boyfriend got us tickets for (romantic if you're a dork, which of course, I am) It was bloody fantastic, though I would have to admit the other two did not live up to my standards, this one easily blew them away......Go Yoda!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
grossed $50,013,859 from showings at 3,661 theaters and more than 9,000 screens

Bitchen. How many of those screens are $10.? It's time to start equalizing...I doubt Gone with the Wind could find 9000 screens & the country may not have had fifty million dollars a day to work with. Records like this have relatively little meaning.

Liliandra

just consider it with the times....it's like saying that the original movies were not as tecnologically impressive as these new ones...but if you take into account the times then most would say they're quite comparative

freako104

Saw it yesterday. It was better than the other two new ones. Lives to the old ones. I liked it a lot

IDLEchild

Long....too long

nice.

Darth Vader is supposedly a presumtpious douche and he lost his cool after we learn he cried a bunch of times too.

I liked him sans the goofy costume, looked way more badass that way.