Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

greenfreak

If there was no Jar-Jar Binks in the first one, I would say that that was the best one.

The second one was ruined for me by Anakin, a whiney crybaby that I felt had little to no acting ability.

He must have taken acting lessons in between because he was better, but I still think they could have done a lot better than this guy.

I'll save my other comments because they're specific to the plotline and I don't want to ruin it for the ones that haven't seen it. Like the others, I appreciated the effects and fight scenes but I think there was a lot that could have been better.

Winky

Just got back
luv'ed the sixth Stars Wars flick
the thing that struck me was how
28 years ago I watched the first one
the assembling of Vader was priceless
is it all done now?

Winky

war.JPG

unclehobart

Unit 0099? Isn't that some hip-hop rappity rap group?

9 bucks?! Is your asshole still bleeding from that reaming?

chcr

Too cute for words
Well, other than effects I thought none of the recent ones lived up to the original three. I did think this last one was more about the story and the characters (like the first three) than Episodes 1 and 2. I agree with Greenfreak though, surely they could have found someone better to play Anakin as an adult.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
After home viewing the first two, going to the theatre for three, then home viewing the original three...Star Wars sucks. However, we discovered why they used that actor to play Anakin. He looks just like the actor that played the "freed" Anakin ghost in Return of the Jedi. JUST like him.

Dave

finally got around to seeing this yesterday. aside from the the first half of the movie being a bit slow, i thought it was just ok.
one review i saw of the movie said it was like watching the final pieces of a puzzle being put into place. an apt description IMO.

freako104

unclehobart said:
Episode I was uterly destroyed by the double-headed race announcer doing a 5th rate gameshow impersonation.

And everything else. The only redeeming factor of I was the Darth Maul Sabre duel and even then