Evangelical hypocrisy...now with even more gay sex

BB

heh this is fun.

I started off skimming thinking - anyone actually readin' any of this? :D

then i was thinking - they dishonour the word of Winky (both the revised standard and the original Wink and KY version ..)

then i thought ... eh?

then i thought - no Tonks - surely you don't actually HAVE to read it -

think of the unborn brain cells - choose life! :D

then i thought - eh?

then i clapped Starya!

then i thought - is Tonks, er actually being serious?????

i mean - you'll KNOW if there is a problem - otherwise ... say three hail Winkies and all is tippety-top ;)

then i thought - well, OK i forget at this point :bgpimp:

* BB worries this post is still not long enough .... *

anyway - who won? ;)

best, BB

tonksy

Sigh...BB, I DO have to read it...which is totally fine and I never would have said anything if it was just my opinion, you know? But folks came to me about it so I stepped in. I was just trying to do my job.
Maybe everyone actually does hate the moderators.

chcr

Too cute for words
Sigh...BB, I DO have to read it...which is totally fine and I never would have said anything if it was just my opinion, you know? But folks came to me about it so I stepped in. I was just trying to do my job.

I certainly don't hate all of the moderators. ;)

BB

moderation is ok, ... in small doses ... but i prefer hedonism! ;)

I don't think i actually know who the mods are anyway - i could hazard a guess i think -

can't you just clip them round the ear, on general principles based on the law of averages and then say: ' I ain't reading all that stuff! - so play nice' :kiss: ??

anyway- i didn't read most of it, so i have no problem :D

Starya

It's got nothing to do with hating moderators, it's merely a difference of opinion as to what needs to be moderated. And I can't help but wonder why those who wanted this thread moved to pm didn't just stop reading it. It's not like spike and Gotholic are about to burst into a fist-fight here or anything. (Not that I wouldn't wanna watch that too, with popcorn and pepsi.. :lloyd: )

BB

what?

No hotfog? (Hotdog, even) -with onions, and mustard and chilli - maybe some cheese?

-----------

who would your money be on then?

Goth has that hard hat / light saber thing going on- but spike - well, i think of those clint eastwood movies with whatsis name the monkey .... or whatever.

Maybe they'd end up slogging it out like Rocky? :D

*popcornb* *popcornb*

chcr

Too cute for words
*peeps into thread*

*sees it is still going...somehow...*

*slips back out, amazed and somehow saddened*

Yes, but we've gone off topic now (if you can imagine such a thing) and are currently discussing whether or not we hate moderators (and how much).:retard3: