Evangelical hypocrisy...now with even more gay sex

Starya

Honestly Tonks, we all choose which threads to read here. Many I never open, but it hardly bothers me that they are there. If two people want to continue a lenghty debate even when others have lost interest, I don't see the problem.

(And yes, I do read it - well, skim through it - now and then.)

tonksy

Okay...But you are just the first person to voice the opinion of wanting to read the 2 of them discussing this ad nauseum...I really don't care either way myself....except that I do have to read it to make sure they are playing nice.
but whatever.

Gotholic

I don't expect to change your mind. The debate is entertaining.

Which further proves you do not want understanding or answers, just to speak your mind. I should stop casting pearls before swine. And stop now I will.

spike, you can have the last word.

spike

Which further proves you do not want understanding or answers, just to speak your mind.

Oh, were you looking for understanding and answers while I wasn't?

Self-righteousness, unfounded assumptions, personal judgements, and insults. Typical last resort from self righteous folk when their arguements are broken down. I thought maybe you had more class than that.

catocom

Which further proves you do not want understanding or answers, just to speak your mind. I should stop casting pearls before swine. And stop now I will.

Consider yourself, now, enlighten farther.:D

I learned the hard way too. :p

tonksy

It's like watching a fist-fight in a Monastery.

Okay...that's 2. That ties the amount of folks asking me to have these guys take it to PM...:shrug:
And I assume that Spike and Goth don't wanna go to PM so that's 4 vs 2 (3 if you include me) so the discussion continues unchecked.