Everyone Has To Update Their Pictures In The Gallery - SERIOUSLY!

Toolbox™

Sharky, what if we all start a thread to try and convince you to shave? If we get more then a hundred unique posts, will you do it and post a picture? I'm sure your wife will love it. :)

Sharky

Sharky, what if we all start a thread to try and convince you to shave? If we get more then a hundred unique posts, will you do it and post a picture? I'm sure your wife will love it. :)

I have spent 25 years hiding the fact that I have no chin. It will take more than votes to persuade me. :lloyd:

PS: I'm not married, just shackin' up.

K62

hahahaha, I hide in "appear offline" 99.99999% of the time.

Lately I have been wasting most of my time with facebook. It's pretty nifty since I have found people I haven't spoke with in yearrrrs!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am in LOVE with face book!

I found a girl I haven't talked to in 15 years!

tonksy

I'd start a seperate save the beard thread. I love beards.

BlurOfSerenity

not the best picture, but the most recent.

CIMG7232.jpg

K62

Damn, I am almost out of 'quarantine'. I go back Wednesday... and it ends up I never got sick after all... wahoo! Sad part is after two weeks I had to shave... I kept the side burns for a day! But now they're also gone, back to the standard military haircut... err.

lalalala.jpg

They weren't the best, but enjoyed their short life of 2 weeks.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Why does your MSN name say you're going home to Saint John next weekend? Isn't that where you are now?

K62

I'm in Halifax now. Been here almost a year now, but I still go 'home' to Saint John on the weekends when I can.. sometimes. I haven't been home in close to 2 months now.

K62

Sorry, I probably made it confusing because I refer to many places as 'home'.

I really have no idea where it is anymore. :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So where you are now...what is it? I assume it's not your parent's house (if I remember correctly that's in Saint John)...that's where I thought you were...

Inkara1

You know, K62... Nixy's looking at moving later this year... perhaps you can make a new "home" in Toronto. I'm sure she wouldn't be opposed to the idea. :D

K62

I live on base, CFB Stadacona. I pay nothing for my room/meal card, so it's easy to save up money for.. my upcoming Euro trip. :D

K62

haha well for me.... No coast = no live.

I would lose my mind if I didn't spend many hours each week in the woods, or along the coast hiking or mountain biking. I'm not a big city guy.