Fair food

tonksy

Stolen from another forum I frequent:

What is your favorite fair food?

I'd have to say funnel cake, fried pickles, or caramel apples.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
- Caramel Apples;
- Those mini donuts covered in sugar;
- Cotton candy; and
- Fresh squeezed lemonade.

kuulani

Stolen from another forum I frequent:

What is your favorite fair food?

I'd have to say funnel cake, fried pickles, or caramel apples.

I've never had a funnel cake or fried pickle. I feel deprived. I never had gator either.

My fave is corn on the cob :D

Professur

Nixy, obviously you haven't been to a movie recently. Yeah, fake butter.

Fav fair food? Beavertails.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
But...how/why would someone put fake butter on corn?

Re: Margarine...I used to eat margarine until I found out what's in it and what it was originally invented for...no more margarine for this girl.

Professur

You'd be amazed at some wimmen's output. Particularly the ones selling their milk for fetish purposes. An average woman gives up about 2 quarts. Wimmen who've worked on it, concentrated their diet that way, and are willing to subject themselves to milking machines in the name of profit can bump that up to near a gallon a day.

chcr

Too cute for words
Udderly ridiculous!

:tomato:

Corn dogs, BTW. When I was a young though, every little town or village around where I grew up had their own little fair. 3 or 4 rides, a band stand, a beer (typically Genesee) tent and a stall selling hot sausage sandwiches with peppers and onions. Great!

tonksy

You'd be amazed at some wimmen's output. Particularly the ones selling their milk for fetish purposes. An average woman gives up about 2 quarts. Wimmen who've worked on it, concentrated their diet that way, and are willing to subject themselves to milking machines in the name of profit can bump that up to near a gallon a day.

You're correct. I should amend my comment to : I never produced enough surplus to churn.