favorite band?

chcr

Too cute for words
Changes from moment to moment but for now:
Favorite band: The
Favorite song by 'em: The Weight

[My very best Rick Danko]Crazy Chester followed me and he caught me in the fog...[/My very best Rick Danko]

BeardofPants

There's no way I could narrow it down. :mope: closest I could come would be the Beatles- Day in the Life, or Strawberry Fields.

mondomondo

The band that has gotten me through more hard times in my life than I can remember:

Band: The Smiths
Favorite Album: Hatful Of Hollow
Close Second: The Queen Is Dead

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I don't know what you're talking abuout but I'd sure like an almond, brother

Altron

When I made this thread, I thought 'pink floyd' wasn't a real band because it had 'pink' in the title. Not until I heard them did I realize that they weren't a joke, they were good.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
They were indeed, but a lot of the credit goes to the engineer they used, Alan Parsons. His studio techniques, layering, overdubbing...masterful.

Starya

Altron said:
When I made this thread, I thought 'pink floyd' wasn't a real band because it had 'pink' in the title. Not until I heard them did I realize that they weren't a joke, they were good.
Yeah. And Kiss only made sappy lovesongs in their time.
:lloyd:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SouthernN'Proud said:
They were indeed, but a lot of the credit goes to the engineer they used, Alan Parsons. His studio techniques, layering, overdubbing...masterful.

Alan Parsons Project

a "laser" on the moon

tonksy

Starya said:
Yeah. And Kiss only made sappy lovesongs in their time.
:lloyd:
You know, I catch a lot of flak because my favorite Kiss song is Hard Luck Woman? For pete's sake, I'm a girl.