favorite band?

BlurOfSerenity

i would have to say my all time favorite band is Nine Inch Nails. though i only became a fan in the waning days of 1998, i have been a fan solidly since. i have all the albums/halos except halo 15 cos it's a money-trap and i've refused it on principle, i've been to see them twice, for The Fragile and then again for With Teeth, i know at least 97% of the lyrics, and i feel that in ways, trent and i have grown together. it feels like whatever point i'm at in my life when i hear one of his albums for the first time, the album fits it.

my favorite nin song is probably Reptile off of The Downward Spiral. i dont know why i like it so much, but it has been my favorite pretty much since i heard it.

millie

I don't really have a favourite band i think i probably outgrown them, but i do like Sugababes but i would not go as far as saying that they are my fav no.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
That's among their worst releases. Unmasked and Crazy Nights would be worse, but not much. Music From The Elder ain't KISS. Rock And Roll Over...now THAT'S KISS.