• Her on top

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Him on top

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Doggy Style

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Oral

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The Other Oral ("Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!")

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I wrote the Kama Sutra

• Sex? What's that?

• Total voters

MrBishop

I've been told that I'm a cunning linguist ... and have quite a way with foreign tongues :)

I saw this coming...wnated to post it myself...DAMN YOU Fury!!! ... but that's life.

I prefer the doggy style ... it's not quite as visually stunning as the woman superior...but there's nothing like the ocean-motion that you can get off of the bed/desk/dryer/station-wagon/whatever's_handy

:sex::brow::wave2::hump:

MrBishop

2832.jpg

Though this one might be interesting to try...

Cam- woof? Oh, I get it... :clap:

Justin- it's the slappy-whappy, hot sweat rolling off 'er back and sizzling to a boil as it rolls along her heaving breasts...the sudden wild arches...umh...kinda getting carried away here...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Doggy for me, although woman on top tends to do it for my wife most often, so we tend to switch around alot during sex. It's nice to try new positions.

btw, Bish, done that one, it's not bad, but I've had better.

MrBishop

MuFu said:
Close one between WOT and doggy-doggy.

I've been reading too many damn books...for a while there, I thought that you were comparing Doggie-style with WOT (Wheel of Time) - a book series by Jordan

:banana2: vs
wheeltime.gif

MrBishop

Tips: Do not combine silk sheets with satin lingerée
Do not mix KY with any other liquids, no matter how kinky it sounds at the time.
Food as a sex-toy is fine..but the question isn't "Who gets the wet-spot"...it's is that a schnitzel or are you happy to see me?
Lock door to bedroom if you have pets. Otherwise they either get in and spoil the fun, or get loose and spoil the fun
To prevent chafing...apply babypowder to handcuff prior ot use
Use slip knots...they come off easier
Panty hose make for great blindfolds..
Don't play too close to the edge of the bed...falling out might bring you a new meaning
"Flying fucks" (as in, I don't give a...) are an insult, not a recommendation - you could twist an ankle or something

that's all for now...I'll come up with a few more.

MrBishop

Nixy said:
Is doggie style really THAT great for the guy?

It's more comfy and you can really get your back, butt and leggs into the push. Easier to repeat and easier to keep going for long periods of time.

For intensity...may I recommend the WOT...but guys...hand your head off of the bed, lower than the level of your shoulders...the orgasm is TOPS!!!!

For high sensation...the missionary, but ladies, cross your legs in front of you (not bent)
For best G-Spot hitting...the WOT, but with the ladie facing away from you.

Change of pace...the reverse 69 ... it's still intercourse, but with the heads on different ends

===>-8 o
0==i===

Damn my ascii art skills suck!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Intensity is good, I quite enjoy WOT myself as well. I will have to mention the hanging the head off the bed thing :)

Crossing legs, eh? I assume the guy would be on top of the crossed legs...(just tryign to picture it)

MuFu

MrBishop said:
It's more comfy and you can really get your back, butt and leggs into the push. Easier to repeat and easier to keep going for long periods of time.

It's also a prime ass-spanking position and the sight of buttocks getting pounded is funny. Plus, you can tug her hair and shout "YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAARRRR!!!!".

Hey I started "WOT". Bonza. :headbang: