• Her on top

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Him on top

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Doggy Style

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Oral

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The Other Oral ("Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!")

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I wrote the Kama Sutra

• Sex? What's that?

• Total voters

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I've kinda noticed these threads/polls relating to sex/fapping have gotten more than 40 replies fairly quickly... do we need to open a sex forum? And can I watch? PLEASE can I watch? :brow:

greenfreak

MrBishop said:
- variation on the doggie...only she's on her side in an almost fetal position nearest the edge of the bed...the man standing

Hrmmm... good one. Leaves certain body parts accessible that normally wouldn't be with doggie style.

MrBishop said:
GF- I DO work for the church...Anglican...but you seem to have forgotten that the church seems to be very involved in sex recently (see lawsuits)...only, I don't go for little boys. BTW Anglican Priests marry and have kids. Some Anglican Priests are openly Gay and the first Canadian same-sex blessed union was in an Anglican Church. I work for a pretty progressive place :)

Awesome! Isn't every church more progressive than Catholic, really? At least my sister and brother in law's Lutheran church is. It's refreshing after being brought up Catholic. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yes, just about every church is more progressive than Catholics, except maybe the Southern Baptists, those are some odd people indeed.

MrBishop

PuterTutor said:
Yes, just about every church is more progressive than Catholics, except maybe the Southern Baptists, those are some odd people indeed.

There's worst...can't remember the denomination's name correctly. I just call them the "Stop, Drop and Flop"ists.

Faith healers etc...

greenfreak

My parents are pretty close-minded people and always have been. Their way is best, always.

But religion has been something of convenience for them in recent years. They only went to church for weddings, funerals, maybe Easter and midnight mass here and there. So when my sister decided to go Lutheran, we didn't expect them to be that upset. Omg, you would think she decided to be come a satan worshipper. They freaked, and never let up about it. My mother even boycotted my nephew's christening. :rolleyes:

But for people who think gays should not be allowed to breathe, they sure enjoyed watching a new show on Bravo called "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" last Saturday. 5 Gay men go and give a straight guy a makeover. Not just hair and clothes, but they re do living spaces also. Last Saturday, they profiled this guy who lives two blocks away from me and then they brought him to this store in Soho called "What Comes Around Goes Around" which is the vintage clothing store Rusty worked for pre-9/11.

Anyway, they were hysterical throughout the whole show-it's really funny. And they like Christopher Lowell too-the flaming interior designer. So after the show was over, I had to say something. I said, "Wow! I guess gay people are good for something after all! Who knew?!" :D

chcr

Too cute for words
PT said:
Y'all ain't just-a whistlin' Dixie there, boy.

On a Bish note, I had a friend whose father was an evangelical minister, and disowned him because he grew a beard in college. "Wait, didn't Jesus... Oh, never mind!"

PT

I've found that alot of people don't know there is a difference between Baptist and Southern Baptist. The Southern Baptists are the ones that close down Proms, have laws made making dry counties, and generally just try to destroy anything that might look like fun. Meanwhile, the ministers of Southern Baptist churches are also well known in bars, dance clubs, etc....

Raven

Annoying SOB
MuFu said:
I have. Bloody uni accomodation. :mad:
That didnt stop the guy in the room above mine. Or next to mine. On both sides. But then again I guess it was huddersfield and itms northern and you get the picture....

BTW what uni you at moof?

MrBishop

steweygrrrr said:
That didnt stop the guy in the room above mine. Or next to mine. On both sides. But then again I guess it was huddersfield and itms northern and you get the picture....

BTW what uni you at moof?

Try going on vacation with èthe horniest couple on the planetè and sharing a hotel room for two days. 2 double beds side by each...I learned a lot, but I didnè
t sleep a lot :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
MrBishop said:
Try going on vacation with èthe horniest couple on the planetè and sharing a hotel room for two days. 2 double beds side by each...I learned a lot, but I didnè
t sleep a lot :)
You went to Ibiza? With Camelyn? :lol:Repeat of previous random fact: The average woman gets laid within 2.5 hours of arriving on the island

MrBishop

No no...not with Camelyn...this is pre-cam days. Before my divorce and my marriage..

We to Toronto for the Jump-Up parade. Stayed in a double...cripes!!!

Mind you...with Cam, I have all sorts of other stories :)

BlurOfSerenity

you might not want to hear this from me, because i seem to be commonly thougt of as a fairly nonsexual being... but...

i love doggy style, and i like it when he's on top, with my legs up above me... hits that g-spot like nothing else.

i also like it when we're both standing, and i'm bent over, supported by the bed or the couch or the chair or the wall or whathaveyou.
... that seemed to work very well on him :)

BlurOfSerenity

once, i was supported by a wall with a mirror on it... i could watch from differnet angles, and i could see the face i was making... it looked kinda funny :)

i'll look into the kama sutra... it's actually interested me for a while.

PT

Yeah, Kama Sutra, guess that was a Freudian slip there. I got it a couple years ago, and we still haven't made it all the way through the book. I will warn you though, some of those positions require a great deal of flexibility, which I don't have anymore.

MrBishop

steweygrrrr said:
Would that be the errr 'pop up' version? :sex: :bgpimp:

Nah...it's in full 3D

You put on the little glasses and it gives you the picture...jsut watch out for page 212...you'll poke your eye out :)

I don't own the Kama Sutra, but I did buy it for a couple getting married...nothin like a pillow-book for a different gift. Beats toasters everytime.

Antoher fav position...standing, with her against the wall straddling your's truly...it takes strong arms to pull it off, but the downstrokes OMG!