• Her on top

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Him on top

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Doggy Style

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Oral

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The Other Oral ("Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!")

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I wrote the Kama Sutra

• Sex? What's that?

• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Moof: I get the distinct impression that you used to wanna be a cowboy when you were younger :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Moof: I get the distinct impression that you used to wanna be a cowboy when you were younger :D
Rodeo Sex: Doggy position, lean over and tell your lover that her little sister is much better at sex than she is, then see if you can stay on for eight seconds. :D

Rose

chcr said:
Rodeo Sex: Doggy position, lean over and tell your lover that her little sister is much better at sex than she is, then see if you can stay on for eight seconds. :D

*lmao*

PrincessLissa

MrBishop said:
2832.jpg

Though this one might be interesting to try...

I've done that.

My favorite is Doggy tho. :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

Professur

I haven't seen Annette since that summer in '87. And I would never have attempted a trapeeze with a girl with only one leg.

Professur

I just wanna say that the missus and I had to discard our old bed this weekend. It was kinda sad. Not even 10 years. Poor thing.

MrBishop

My ceilings can't handle trapezes...or chains for that matter. (Oh Prof...how are you at hanging acoustic tile...the basement needs a redo).

Now...Nixy might be able to help all of us with this one....velcro and imaginative bondage 101

Velcro is a fabulous invention...especially when used in conjunction with wool blankets. Imagine it and live it folx! just have to remember to tuck in those blankets properly or things get out of hand.

Leslie...I'm assuming that you mean with her knees on the floor? Chest flat to the bed.

Nixy... Yes...on top of her legs...the crossed legs squeeze the labia closed...higher friction and more tugging on the labia and thus the clitoris :)

More suggestions
- Strip-search style...leaning 'er up against a wall/shower/etc. with her hands up against the surface, legs spread...you follow through with that imagery.
- variation on the doggie...only she's on her side in an almost fetal position nearest the edge of the bed...the man standing

GF- I DO work for the church...Anglican...but you seem to have forgotten that the church seems to be very involved in sex recently (see lawsuits)...only, I don't go for little boys. BTW Anglican Priests marry and have kids. Some Anglican Priests are openly Gay and the first Canadian same-sex blessed union was in an Anglican Church. I work for a pretty progressive place :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Leslie...I'm assuming that you mean with her knees on the floor? Chest flat to the bed.

mmmm...no...

her just laying flat on the bed on her tummy...as if she's sleeping...

OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!

MrBishop

Leslie said:
mmmm...no...

her just laying flat on the bed on her tummy...as if she's sleeping...

OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!

Then it's not doggie-style...it's rear entry protrate. I got the whole imagery wrong there. I'm guessing that you kinda like that one, eh?

What do you mean..." as if "

You've never been woken up with sex B4? OMFG!!!

There's nothing quite like waking up in the morning, looking down and saying good morning :)
:elaugh2: