• Her on top

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Him on top

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Doggy Style

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Oral

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The Other Oral ("Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!")

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I wrote the Kama Sutra

• Sex? What's that?

• Total voters

Raven

Annoying SOB
YUMMY!!!....just the height difference between myself and the missus thats the prob...shes 5'1" and I'm 6'2"

Wacky Nacky

PuterTutor said:
I've found that alot of people don't know there is a difference between Baptist and Southern Baptist.
I would've thought one was from the South and the other...wasn't :$

I'm surprized no one's ever brought up altoids or anything of the like :O. Since they're...kinda sorta in positions (well not really, but oh well :$). Yeah try altoids when giving a man a blow job as it's supposed to drive him bonkers with the cooling sensation against the heated flesh, if I can recall right.

YUMMY!!!....just the height difference between myself and the missus thats the prob...shes 5'1" and I'm 6'2"

So? according to this :

Antoher fav position...standing, with her against the wall straddling your's truly...it takes strong arms to pull it off, but the downstrokes OMG!

Her height shouldn't be a problem :D :$

Inkara1

And just how many of these things you've been suggesting lately have you actually tried yourself? :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
Wacky Nacky said:
I would've thought one was from the South and the other...wasn't :$

I'm surprized no one's ever brought up altoids or anything of the like :O. Since they're...kinda sorta in positions (well not really, but oh well :$). Yeah try altoids when giving a man a blow job as it's supposed to drive him bonkers with the cooling sensation against the heated flesh, if I can recall right.

So? according to this :

Her height shouldn't be a problem :D :$
You try lifting and thrusting. You dont hafta do much work just lie back and take it?

Wacky Nacky

i'm a girl, we don't have to lift and thrust. Meanwhile working out will be good for ya, nods (see, why do we women expect guys to work for us [besides that they're supposedly able to lift up twice their weight], when we don't do any lifting outselves? o_O)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My new fav is girl on top with guy sitting

Van sex makes for many oppotunities for such a position

Now, if I could just find a way so he could experience doggie style...

Arris

Nixy said:

What do you think the windows are for eh!! :brow:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:
nah...doggie style but with the woman laying flat on the bed...holy SHIT :eek:

;)

:grinyes: Of course, I don't get as much to play with, but my fiancee likes it...and so do I. ;)

CydCharisse

Doggie style is the best. It hits all the right spots.

Tongue is also very important in a sexual escapade. Keeping that mouth clean is important to me :brush:

Professur

Nixy said:

My first car had a sun roof for special occaisions. :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
Inky for a married man you are showing a disturbing intetesy in this young'un.... carry on!

Wacky Nacky

Inkara1 said:
So which ones have you tried? :D
Again none :( Unfortunatly, in real life, i'm not as agressive as I am on the internet :blush: I'm the one that'll oogle and giggle and blush if you catch me doing so.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Bish: I will ignore that comment and ASSUME you do not know of my extreme distaste with even THINKING about anal.