• Her on top

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Him on top

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Doggy Style

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Oral

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The Other Oral ("Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!")

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I wrote the Kama Sutra

• Sex? What's that?

• Total voters

MrBishop

Nixy said:
Bish: I will ignore that comment and ASSUME you do not know of my extreme distaste with even THINKING about anal.

Sorry...but you were asking how you could make the guy feel doggie style? Perhaps you could elaborate on this statement?

What's wrong with the 'ol dirt road anyway...everyone I've ever mentioned it to on here cringes...tsk tsk...

I am a try-sexual...I'll try anything ... twice (just in case it was a bad day the first time)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He has never had sex in that position. I would like to help him get to try it. Just so everything is clear though it's him behind me and vaginal not anal that i am refering to

MrBishop

Nixy said:
He has never had sex in that position. I would like to help him get to try it. Just so everything is clear though it's him behind me and vaginal not anal that i am refering to

Help him try it??!? Twist his rubber arm, why dontcha?

I think that you "assuming the position" without benefit of clothes would help him quite well. If he can't figure it out after that...it's not worth teaching him :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
MrBishop said:

I think that you "assuming the position" without benefit of clothes would help him quite well. If he can't figure it out after that...it's not worth teaching him :)

Have to agree there, shouldn't take much explaining.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Its not that I'm disgusted or anything its just I think of it as an out-hole (thats why it has a sphincter after all) and I generally dont put it in an out hole

PT

steweygrrrr said:
Its not that I'm disgusted or anything its just I think of it as an out-hole (thats why it has a sphincter after all) and I generally dont put it in an out hole

Your loss then. :shrug:

Rose

:s ... I'm very grossed out by the wrong-direction'd 'out' holes. But ... I don't know why. Assphobic is what I call it.

PT

steweygrrrr said:
And my gf doesnt go for that kinda thing...K i lied and tried it a bot but she no likey
Aha! There's the clincher. Yes, the gf or wife does have to agree with that sort of thing. The current wife is cool with it, just not all the time, the ex was like your gf, not a chance.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:

I meant "help him out" like "do him a favour" and let him try it

Wacky Nacky

MrBishop said:
Sorry...but you were asking how you could make the guy feel doggie style? Perhaps you could elaborate on this statement?

What's wrong with the 'ol dirt road anyway...everyone I've ever mentioned it to on here cringes...tsk tsk...

I am a try-sexual...I'll try anything ... twice (just in case it was a bad day the first time)
I don't know. There are actually alot of nerve endings in the anus too, from what I've heard. But alot of people generally feel that it should have an Exit Only sign (least that I know of). That's how one of my friends put it.

PT

It can be very painful, or it can be very enjoyable. I think it depends on the attitude of the people involved, and the expectations of the people involved. I've heard of a few women that say it is more enjoyable that regular intercourse.

MrBishop

PuterTutor said:
It can be very painful, or it can be very enjoyable. I think it depends on the attitude of the people involved, and the expectations of the people involved. I've heard of a few women that say it is more enjoyable that regular intercourse.

It's all a matter of comfort levels (physical and mental). If you're comfy...it's fine, if not, not

My current missus doesn't like it...c'est la vie

Professur

PuterTutor said:

Having given several anal orgasms (to women, despite the fact that medical science denies it's possible) I can definitely state that anal sex is good. To prove that point, I need only point to the nearest gay male. If anal sex was so terrible, he'd be awfully lonely, doncha think?

But, it's not something you can rush into. You have to prepare in advance, cleaning out the ol' chute. Then the penetration has to be done slow and easy. Probably the main reason that so many women don't like it in the keester is that the guy didn't take any more time warming up her rump than he usually does lubing her snatch. Fortunately, most guys like that don't last more than a minute, so who'd notice anyways.

And for what it's worth, the time and intimacy involved for a good prep are worth more than a weekend at a marital retreat. You'll never get more intimate with someone than when you're getting them off as you pour a gallon of water up their tush. (And I'm told the orgasm with a full gut is beyond anything God ever intended.)

MrBishop

Professur said:
Having given several anal orgasms (to women, despite the fact that medical science denies it's possible) I can definitely state that anal sex is good. To prove that point, I need only point to the nearest gay male. If anal sex was so terrible, he'd be awfully lonely, doncha think?

But, it's not something you can rush into. You have to prepare in advance, cleaning out the ol' chute. Then the penetration has to be done slow and easy. Probably the main reason that so many women don't like it in the keester is that the guy didn't take any more time warming up her rump than he usually does lubing her snatch. Fortunately, most guys like that don't last more than a minute, so who'd notice anyways.

And for what it's worth, the time and intimacy involved for a good prep are worth more than a weekend at a marital retreat. You'll never get more intimate with someone than when you're getting them off as you pour a gallon of water up their tush. (And I'm told the orgasm with a full gut is beyond anything God ever intended.)

umh... :tmi:

MrBishop

Ya know...and most of you are going to wonder "How naive can a guy get?"

I used to think that a High-Colonic was some sort of umbrella drink or a shot, to the point where I actually ordered one at a bar. The look on that bar-maid's face lemme tell you!

:lol2:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:

I used to think that a High-Colonic was some sort of umbrella drink or a shot, to the point where I actually ordered one at a bar. The look on that bar-maid's face lemme tell you!

Uhmmm

:tim:

good thing you didn't order it in the "village"

you would have gotten it

tonksy

MrBishop said:

well, don't feel bad...i'm such as stoner, i thought the name of the band was "NICKEL BAG" not "NICKEL BACK"....