• Her on top

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Him on top

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Doggy Style

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Oral

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The Other Oral ("Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!")

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I wrote the Kama Sutra

• Sex? What's that?

• Total voters

MrBishop

SexyBoo said:
Woman on top! Talk about multiple orgasms! :wink2:

Yeah...the joys of being a woman.... you had to bring it up, and not in a good way :)

It's UNFAIR I tell ya!!
Unfair!!!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It's ok Rose, we're here to help. What you need to do is take pics of the next time you do it. Then, send us the pics, we'll critique them and get back to you. Deal?

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
It's ok Rose, we're here to help. What you need to do is take pics of the next time you do it. Then, send us the pics, we'll critique them and get back to you. Deal?

Better make this a panel discussion....for scientific purposes.

I'm in.
:D

Rose

Pics? *noted* I was gonna use this mini video feature on the cam ... but I'll go with pics. Will let you know when they're ready. ;)

PT

Rose said:
Pics? *noted* I was gonna use this mini video feature on the cam ... but I'll go with pics. Will let you know when they're ready. ;)

Well, alright, if you've got a video camera, we could use that too. You'll need a cameraman, I'll send someone over. What's your address again?

Mirlyn

*kicks PT under the table* now look what you've done?

Ok, uh, well, take lots of pics so we can make one of those nifty flip-books then. Yeah. That'd be cool.

Rose

*lmao*

*notes Leslie's advice* I'll try an' get back with you on that. :D (sends virtual karma your way since i'm karma'd out for now)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Mirlyn said:
Heyas Leslie :wave:.....haven't seen you around much lately....school started?
:wave: hiya Mirlyn! school is not yet...still waiting patiently to see how it all goes :lloyd:

been jes trying to keep busy and enjoy summer while it's here...I was COLD last night so I got smacked in the head with how close winter is :eh:

Mirlyn

Leslie said:
:wave: hiya Mirlyn! school is not yet...still waiting patiently to see how it all goes :lloyd:

been jes trying to keep busy and enjoy summer while it's here...I was COLD last night so I got smacked in the head with how close winter is :eh:

cool beans. I couldn't remember if you were starting this fall or later. I start Thursday. :disgust2:

Hard to believe its already August....blisterly fall winds are soon to arrive. :crying4:

Rose

hijacked.gif

Cold there? It was 102 at 6:30 pm yesterday. :s

PT

Winter eh? It's 98 degrees outside right now, got up to 104 yesterday. We won't be seeing winter too soon.

AnomalousEntity

SexyBoo said:
Woman on top! Talk about multiple orgasms! :wink2:

Umm

You have to be very unhibitied.

You have to really like the guy.

The guy has to be very good.

You have to be "anatomically built" a certain way.

He has to be "anatomically built" a certain way.

There isnt any thing magic about it.

Correct me if Im wrong but some where in the the neighborhood of 35 orgasms is our record right?

CydCharisse

If you haven't tried this postion, you ought too

Get on a table or some other firm surface (mattress is too soft for this). Girls, lay on your back and put your legs on your guys shoulders. The insides of your knees should be on his shoulders. Guys, you're in the "push-up" position.....this postion seriously rocks....