Football

Stop Laughing

We kicked Carolina's butts today 13-3, holy cow. 8 sacks and 2 picks sealed the deal. Bring on the Bucs and Falcons, if the 27 PPG offense the Panthers boasted before today could only muster a measly field goal against us, what can you two do? :D

BTW, the Ravens won it in OT. Eliminated me from the football pool, stupid Pittsburgh.

Tomorrow night I'm gonna be sick, I'm actually gonna find myself rooting for the Packers, it'd knock the Vikings 3 games behind us and we can start getting ready our division clinching party dates.

Stop Laughing

Oh, you're stuck with Seattle-SF, aren't you? *points and laughs :D

I wish any TV in the house would actually get decent reception for CBS, B&W and diagonal lines make it real hard to watch.

Dave

the Pats escaped with a win thanks in large part to lousy clock management by the Saints. that and an interception in the end zone as time expired certainly helped.
their first back to back wins so far this season and they got a couple starters back.

chcr

Too cute for words
Y'know, I just don't understand why my team can't win with their fifth string (maybe sixth) quarterback calling the plays. :lol:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gato_Solo said:
Root for the TB Fuckaneers all you like. I remember their first year. They've come a long way since then, but they still ain't Pittsburgh. :p

No, I'd say they ain't. :banana:

HomeLAN said:
Proving once again that the only thing potentially worse than an injured Vick for the Falcons is a healthy Vick.

Said it before, gonna say it again. Michael Vick will never quarterback in a Super Bowl until he decides to be a quarterback instead of the reincarnation of Kordell Stewart and Randall Cunningham.

Go Bucs!

woodman19_99

I got way to nervous at the end of the Pats game. Couldn't watch it at home so I had to use NFL .com to listen to it. They almost let the lowly Saints back into that damn game!

I am pretty sure we'll make the playoffs, but I am expecting one and done for them unfortunately. I just can't see that secondary holding up very well against the likes of Cinci, Indy, and even Denver (who burned them once already this year)

Oh, and what's the story with Dillon? Is he just grumpy cause he wasn't used that much in the first couple games so he is feining injury? Please don't turn back to the disgruntled Cinci version!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
No, I'd say they ain't. :banana:

Bite me...:p

SnP said:
Said it before, gonna say it again. Michael Vick will never quarterback in a Super Bowl until he decides to be a quarterback instead of the reincarnation of Kordell Stewart and Randall Cunningham.

Kordell and Randall are still alive, dude... :D

Go Steelers!

woodman19_99

God I hate the Steelers (especially after living with one for a year and a half)... almost as much as I hate the Colts...

woodman19_99

Gonz said:
Wassa matta? Peyton got yer number now? :devious:

Bite me. He's 1-7 against us. Doesn't exactly mean he has our number. Plus, the fact that they now have a competent defense is what killed us. We rolled on their previous defenses just as easy as they did it to us. Difference was, we can't rely on our D nearly as much this year...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
1-7 sucks...unless the 1 represents the last game & possibly a turnaround in fortunes.

I'm a Raider fan...the Dolts finally make entertaining watching for those of us with little choice.

Dave

i wonder how the Dolphins are feeling now after having eeked out a win against the Pats 2nd and 3rd string players.