for all guys only do u have a girl friend?

BlurOfSerenity

trade the yoshi doll for the ribbon, trade the ribbon for the dog food, trade the dogfood for the bananas.... you then give those to a monkey, but i havent gotten that far yet :(

freako104

Yoshi said:
any tips in how to get a GF?

be yourself and show you care. i personally like to be friends and see where it goes and dont be afraid to tell them how you feel.\

not since feb 7 1999 when i was dumped. and to be honest i dont want one right now since work+school=life for me now so i dont have time for one though i miss being in love and loved. but i think im in love with someone in balti and she and i have a date to the ozzfest.

Jeslek

Banned
I'm 20, and I'm single at the moment. I'm looking for a girlfriend, but not too hard because for the moment I'm quite content with being single and having good friends.

Mirlyn

Jerrek said:
I'm 20, and I'm single at the moment. I'm looking for a girlfriend, but not too hard because for the moment I'm quite content with being single and having good friends.

Same here. No time anyway, I work 45-50 hours a week, all 7 days, plus school. I'd rather stay away from relationships rather than get involved and have no time to spend with her. Works out better that way.

Stkshft

Jerrek said:
I'm 20, and I'm single at the moment. I'm looking for a girlfriend, but not too hard because for the moment I'm quite content with being single and having good friends

yea i'm 19 and say the same thing....but i'm always looking....if i find a girl w00t w00t

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The good thing about this is because he's 12, we don't have to have any reason to ban him if we feel like it, because he's in violation of the registration terms. :beerbang: