for all guys only do u have a girl friend?

Jeslek

Banned
Some days I really, really long for a girlfriend. If one comes a long, great! :D But I'm not going to go out of my way to find the girl, not yet. Relationships do take a lot of time, and I'd rather do it good than halfway.... Right now I just don't have all the time.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
* checks hip
nope, no significant attachments here. it'd be nice but i don't have any money as it is and i have too many things cooking with school, work, and my own dicking around with other shit.

Jeslek

Banned
Girlfriends are nice to have, but expensive and they need a lot of attention... Boyfriends are much cheaper and I hear they give more sex. :cool:

Vortex

Jerrek said:
Girlfriends are nice to have, but expensive and they need a lot of attention... Boyfriends are much cheaper and I hear they give more sex.
:sick2:

Corrupting the youth already it seems Jerrek ;)

HubbaHubba

yup, shes awesome .. and in france :(

but if i manage not to screw it up while we chat on msn/letters/email:)grim:) i will be telling her that i love her when she gets back :love:

as for getting a gf .. dude you're 12 i wouldnt fret it .. its like you are holding hands and held over heels in "love" for 2 weeks then you break up and then there are rumors you may have actually kissed! :eek:

thats me being an ass btw, if you really want one, make friends with them first .. go for gf thing if you find yourself attracted to one of them

sometimes girls that are friends > girlfriends
i had like 30+ girl friends (like 6guy friends) forever and it was way cooler .. more skin contact that way :D
go go wrestling at the beach!
twister? ahh my face is in your chest! curse that left hand blue

i didnt have my first girlfriend till like last year .. but dont tell anyone else that

first kiss was like summer grade 9
shutup! (i skipped to third base at a concert ;))

Professur

Q said:
Um...Steve doesn't like lying, ya know. He said so.

I'm not a big fan of it myself, either. I may have mentionned that in a thread or two around here.

Yo, the best advice I can give you, for a guy your age, is to dress clean, not mod, rad, or what ever they call today's fashion. Make it clear that your don't brag about anything. Girls hate guys who talk about them. And stick a rolled up pair of socks in your underwear.

Here's the idea. You don't want to look like you're trying. It's like fishing. You want your prey to think it's the hunter. The pair of socks in your pants is your lure. Make yourself easy picking for a girl, and you're gonna get picked. Try to be the hunter ... Well, how well does a lion make out once it's been seen?

Now piss off, and stop reminding my of how much older than you I am.

Yoshi

Q said:
are u refering to me?
because if im not suposed to be here till im at least 13 I could comeback on my b-day in may wich isnt that long

75renegade

Yoshi said:
Q said:
are u refering to me?
because if im not suposed to be here till im at least 13 I could comeback on my b-day in may wich isnt that long

Dude, I'm oooold, but MY 12 yr old son has not yet expressed as much interest in the opposite sex, as he has in his skateboard an' his gamecube.

Were ya exposed to premature views at a young age, it affects a lot of young perspectives, (I hope not yers)..........

The words I give to my 12 & 14 yr. old boys is, "be yerself", as mentioned above, an' be a friend to all, same an' opposite sex, no diff.

As ya mentioned above, GFs are a lot of work, in which the results are not guaranteed, however, bein' you, an' doin' what it is that ya love to do, is somethin' no one can take away from!

When the time is right for you, you will find each other, with no "forced" effort on either's part..............then you'll know its 'right'. (two cents from a fellow-lunitic);)