for all guys only do u have a girl friend?

freako104

75renegade said:
Dude, I'm oooold, but MY 12 yr old son has not yet expressed as much interest in the opposite sex, as he has in his skateboard an' his gamecube.

your not much older than me there friend. and everyones different. i was always intrested in the opposite sex but your son is into something else but hell soon if he hasnt already start to show an intrest in girls(or guys in jerreks case)

75renegade said:
The words I give to my 12 & 14 yr. old boys is, "be yerself", as mentioned above, an' be a friend to all, same an' opposite sex, no diff.

best advice a parent can give renegade. i hope they stand by it

75renegade said:
As ya mentioned above, GFs are a lot of work, in which the results are not guaranteed, however, bein' you, an' doin' what it is that ya love to do, is somethin' no one can take away from!

any relationship is hard work both parties have to make some sacrifices but for the better. noone can take the greatest feeling away though. to be in love and loved back. or a blow job whichever is better. but the feelings are better.

75renegade said:
somethin' no one can take away from!

When the time is right for you, you will find each other, with no "forced" effort on either's part..............then you'll know its 'right'. (two cents from a fellow-lunitic)

ill toast to that :cheers:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Jerrek said:
Girlfriends are nice to have, but expensive and they need a lot of attention... Boyfriends are much cheaper and I hear they give more sex. :cool:

Attention is true. The expensive doesn't have to be. Lately I have been spending more on my relationship than he has. I buy bus tickets to go home. I pay for my own drinks at the bar usually. Sometimes when we go out he pays. On occasion I pay for both of us but I need to watch my money so I have enough to keep going home on weekends. I am also the one who drives so i pay for gas...I don't mind though. It's not about money. I wouldn't care if we just hung out at home and watched movies/play video games most of the time and occasionally went out with friends. It's about time not money...

drkavnger99

I must be the lamest out of this group :crying5:
I haven't had a GF in like 4 years! little dude becareful because that little lass that you may find to be perfect for ya could turn out to be the worst for ya! Just my $.02 but it has ruined me for a while!

ipmoof

Seriously - I should probably do something about it. Missed out on a whole lotta fun, for sure! Problem is I've always been a bit too nervous/anxious to have the confidence to date and either bottle it when the pressure's on or just avoid such things altogether. =\

Jeslek

Banned
I know how you feel too :D. Every guy is nervous. Hehe. Just ask her "so do you want to go see a movie sometime?" or something. That is what I did on my last date. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
ipmoof said:
Seriously - I should probably do something about it. Missed out on a whole lotta fun, for sure! Problem is I've always been a bit too nervous/anxious to have the confidence to date and either bottle it when the pressure's on or just avoid such things altogether. =\

I used to feel that way, but look at it this way, the worst possible thing that can happen is she says no. Then you're at the same place as if you never asked her. Upside, she says yes. :D

ipmoof

Yeah, I spose so. To be honest its never really bothered me too much because all previous relationships have sprung from within a group of mates. Guess now I'm at a uni with very few girls I need to get my shit together. :cool:

freako104

i know the feeling ipmoof, but trust me its worth it if you do. even if they say no many times they will becomea friend or a better friend. maybe going out with a group of friends can make it easier too?