For! who search friend

Altron

23 isn't though. As long as I eat jelly sammiches, beef jerky, and low sodium V8. And drink a gallon of water a day.

It took approx' 2.5 hours to reach that conclusion.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Altron said:
23 isn't though. As long as I eat jelly sammiches, beef jerky, and low sodium V8. And drink a gallon of water a day.

It took approx' 2.5 hours to reach that conclusion.

huh?

BeardofPants

Of the smutty variety?
*takes self aside
*You think??[/sarcastic]

Ok, ok, maybe the nuts, mispelling of pussy, and 69 might tend to lead to a forgone conclusion that smut would be involved...

*slaps self stupid

Altron

Well, it was more like this morning, from 2 until about 5:30.

Get this - I crashed on the couch but before I could fall asleep, my mom showed up, to make coffee and get ready for work. So I went upstairs and crashed for a solid 4 and a half hours.

We also had discussions about facial hair and 1978. On the whole, it was really fun.

Altron

Our 33 year old robotic friend posted a thread there. I replied to it 2 minutes later. It was deleted 2 minutes after that.

Altron

I'm going to do a 2 mile quickie bike ride, but I think that I'm going to do a 6 mile one afterwards, to find the low sodium V8 and beef jerkey. I already have bread and jelly.

Altron

It's been too long since I was on the bike.

The bike was rattling around, I gotta tune it up a bit. My balance was really off. I couldn't do my signature hands-free riding. I had that shit down cold a year ago. I would get on the bike, get going, let go of the handlebars, and not touch them again for a half mile. I even figured out steering without hands. I can't turn as tightly as I can using my hands to turn the front wheel, but I could do a 20 foot radius turn without a problem.

The trick is to do some turns normally. Notice how you shift your weight in order to turn. Then do the same thing, except don't touch the handlebars. With practice, I had it down really well. It impresses the ladies big time.