For! who search friend

tonksy

Dude, why would she do that because he simply asked her out in a mature fashion? She might say no but I would think she would be secretly flattered.

Sawhney89

I think Al needs to secretly take a picture on his phone and post it here, so we can make a better judgement.:beardbng:

tonksy

Right. I concur....but the picture should be of him. I need to see what he is working with as far as bait.

A.B.Normal

tonksy said:
Dude, why would she do that because he simply asked her out in a mature fashion? She might say no but I would think she would be secretly flattered.

{Bobby Boucher's Mom}Because Wimmens is the Devil.{Bobby Boucher's Mom}

Altron

SouthernN'Proud said:
From the mouths of young ladies in me own past doth I paraphrase the following tidbits for prof to scoff at and everyone else to ignore, but it makes me feel better.

* Stop being intimidated. They're just as horny as you are.

* Be yourself instead of an anonymous herd member. If the whole school is wearing clothes from the same store, go elsewhere. If they all listen to Eminem, listen to Bob Marley.

* Think highly of yourself without becoming a snob.

My own observation, with tongue planted firmly in cheek (before anybody starts bitching...) is as follows:

* You gotta be able to make three things. Make 'em laugh. Make 'em cum. Make 'em breakfast.

That appears to be very smart. I will certainly give it a shot.

Does the breakfast part come before or after the cum part?

Not only does she not attend my school, she doesn't attend school.

I already got the whole "be yourself" thing down. Everyone gets their clothes from the Circuit City corporate uniforms place, but I have gotten away with wearing my hawaiian shirts to work before. In case I never mentioned it, I don't wear t-shirts or polos (except at work, where I have to wear the ccity uniform polo). Exclusively hawaiian, plaid, and cool patterns. The Olds helps in this department too. She said that she likes it. "That car is totally you."

I guess an '89 Olds is the kind of person I am. What does that mean? I think it's good.

I'm concerned about making the moves too early and her being not interested. I think I should give it some more time, and go in small steps.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
chcr said:
Do you have a guitar?

Seriously:
1. Learn how to dance well. When they find out you really know how to dance you'll be beating them off with a stick.
2. Always say something (nice) about the way she looks.
2a. Notice her shoes. Don't ask me why.
3. When your within a few inches of her (say dancing), mention how nice she smells (Gee, your hair smells nice, what do you use).
4. Ask!!!! No girl will ever go out with you if you don't ask her. Some will say no, it's not really a big deal.

pick up GIRLS not men.

the secret is.....

be yourself, and talk to them, like you would anybody (just avaoid topics like ninja movies)

before long you will be waking up next to them.

Inkara1

paul_valaru said:
be yourself, and talk to them, like you would anybody (just avaoid topics like ninja movies)

before long you will be waking up next to them.

Why doesn't that work for me?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Inkara1 said:
Yeah, them's the joys of a 17-year-old guy hitting on a girl that's almost 23. :D

[pointless interjection of reality] You DO realize that, if she bangs him, she's technically a pedophile, right? [/pointless interjection of reality]

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SouthernN'Proud said:
[pointless interjection of reality] You DO realize that, if she bangs him, she's technically a pedophile, right? [/pointless interjection of reality]

depends on what the legal age is where he lives, isn't it like 16 most places

(I seriously do not know, in quebec it used to be 14)

Altron

SouthernN'Proud said:

She would only be technically a pedophile if I was under 16...

Tennessee and California are both 18. NJ is 16.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Altron said:
Does the breakfast part come before or after the cum part?

It's humor, with a lesson wrapped around it. Make them laugh, and by so doing you will make both of you more comfortable. Make them cum, meaning be sensitive to their needs as well as your own. One of the first girlfriends I had told me that if I learn to eat pussy very well, I'd never be lonely. Smart girl. Make them breakfast means to do things for them they don't expect. Also, it never hurts to be able to cook well. It pays dividends.

I already got the whole "be yourself" thing down. Everyone gets their clothes from the Circuit City corporate uniforms place

Please sweet Jesus tell me that you are NOT wearing work shirts on dates. :bgpimp:

Inkara1

We already went over the whole age of consent thing. Don't worry. :D

What I can't understand is why I'm lonely even though I'm good with my tongue. It's not like I talk about ninjas. Pirates, maybe, but not ninjas.

Altron

SouthernN'Proud said:
It's humor, with a lesson wrapped around it. Make them laugh, and by so doing you will make both of you more comfortable. Make them cum, meaning be sensitive to their needs as well as your own. One of the first girlfriends I had told me that if I learn to eat pussy very well, I'd never be lonely. Smart girl. Make them breakfast means to do things for them they don't expect. Also, it never hurts to be able to cook well. It pays dividends.

Please sweet Jesus tell me that you are NOT wearing work shirts on dates. :bgpimp:

Compared to most people, I hardly ever wear my work shirt. I typically walk in, clock in, get changed, work, get changed back into normal clothes, then clock out. Not at the date part yet. Closest thing I've done to that is walking out to her car with her.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Inkara1 said:
We already went over the whole age of consent thing. Don't worry. :D

What I can't understand is why I'm lonely even though I'm good with my tongue. It's not like I talk about ninjas. Pirates, maybe, but not ninjas.

Pirates are the ninjas of the sea, you know like tuna is chicken of the sea.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Altron said:
Compared to most people, I hardly ever wear my work shirt. I typically walk in, clock in, get changed, work, get changed back into normal clothes, then clock out. Not at the date part yet. Closest thing I've done to that is walking out to her car with her.

tell her you heard this movie was good, If she responds "I heard that too" one off a "want to go see it"

casual wins all the time.

*edit* no ninja movies!!!!!

no pirate movies either, unless staring johnny depp, and then only if you have a chance of maybe LOOKING like johnny depp.