For! who search friend

Professur

Altron said:
It's been too long since I was on the bike.

The bike was rattling around, I gotta tune it up a bit. My balance was really off. I couldn't do my signature hands-free riding. I had that shit down cold a year ago. I would get on the bike, get going, let go of the handlebars, and not touch them again for a half mile. I even figured out steering without hands. I can't turn as tightly as I can using my hands to turn the front wheel, but I could do a 20 foot radius turn without a problem.

The trick is to do some turns normally. Notice how you shift your weight in order to turn. Then do the same thing, except don't touch the handlebars. With practice, I had it down really well. It impresses the ladies big time.

Christ, when I was your age, I used to ride for miles nohands. Had to, I was carrying a bag of beer in one hand, and an open brew in the other.

Professur

We've already established that. Now we're up to how to acheive it. Without having him jsut pick up the most hideous girl in town.

chcr

Too cute for words
Altron said:
So teach me how to get chicks.
Do you have a guitar?

Seriously:
1. Learn how to dance well. When they find out you really know how to dance you'll be beating them off with a stick.
2. Always say something (nice) about the way she looks.
2a. Notice her shoes. Don't ask me why.
3. When your within a few inches of her (say dancing), mention how nice she smells (Gee, your hair smells nice, what do you use).
4. Ask!!!! No girl will ever go out with you if you don't ask her. Some will say no, it's not really a big deal.

Altron

Well, I'm out now. Have fun. I should be back sometime around 10:30. If anyone has ideas, please post, and I'll read them when I get back.

tonksy

Altron said:
Have you tried talking to them like they are actual people? Many girls don't need a bicycle riding sandwich freak, you know.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Altron said:

From the mouths of young ladies in me own past doth I paraphrase the following tidbits for prof to scoff at and everyone else to ignore, but it makes me feel better.

* Stop being intimidated. They're just as horny as you are.

* Be yourself instead of an anonymous herd member. If the whole school is wearing clothes from the same store, go elsewhere. If they all listen to Eminem, listen to Bob Marley.

* Think highly of yourself without becoming a snob.

My own observation, with tongue planted firmly in cheek (before anybody starts bitching...) is as follows:

* You gotta be able to make three things. Make 'em laugh. Make 'em cum. Make 'em breakfast.