funny billboards

Professur

Will do. As soon as I see them. What metal did you want that ring in, really? Silver, platinum, or white gold?

tonksy

Professur said:
Will do. As soon as I see them. What metal did you want that ring in, really? Silver, platinum, or white gold?
just what are you driving at mister? you got a proposal?

Professur

That's a pair of jacks against a royal flush. If I'm betting into that pot, I wanna know the stakes first.

tonksy

Professur said:
That's a pair of jacks against a royal flush. If I'm betting into that pot, I wanna know the stakes first.
i think you are putting too much thought into this...

tonksy

sigh...silver is more cost effective but platinum last longer...titanium is a better choice if we are just speculating...and as long as we are speculating make the diamond big. i want to be able to check my lipstick in it. ;)

tonksy

you make that sound like a bad thing. rob has one and i've always liked it. this is a silly conversation anyway.

Professur

Of course it is. They're the best kind.

A titanium claddagh ring. Lemme see what can be found. This could actually be possible.

tonksy

of course it's possible. they got a guy in this area that makes them from his home. i suppose the commisionee would have to provide any stones but it's possible.

Professur

Really? Well that takes the shine off it. I was gonna get a quote on one from a jeweller in Belfast. But since you've a local source, and no need of my contacts, I'll not bother.

tonksy

ah! but we need to find the diamond! naturally heart shaped due to the design of the ring in question....i doubt i could be seen in public with less than a carat...where does that leave us ;)

Professur

tonksy said:
ah! but we need to find the diamond! naturally heart shaped due to the design of the ring in question....i doubt i could be seen in public with less than a carat...where does that leave us ;)

Well, first off, we'd need to decide on the colour of the diamond. Titanium doesn't really lend itself to clear white. Perhaps a nice blue? Although the yellow would be set off nicely by the dark grey.