Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda site! FAIL!

Health Care is not welfare! FAIL!

Estimates estimates! FAIL!

Cerise posted it! Automatic FAIL!

carpool-3strikes.jpg

Thanks for playing, can you lie or bend the truth enough to actually make a resonable person believe it?!? Better luck next time chump!

:banghead:

If you succeed at your political endeavors, I hope you reap the full wrath of what you have been working for.

I am prepared for the good will and congratulations from the majority of Americans that recognize we need healthcare reform. Republicans will reap the wrath for bringing nothing to the table.

Health Care is not welfare! FAIL!

Not until the government provides it.

Republicans will reap the wrath for bringing nothing to the table.

For that they need to be applauded. At least a few of them understand that it is not the job of the government to provide heathcare to its citizens.

Still no answer to my query about why we need medicare if we have obamacare?

Even better....before we provide government run healthcare, why aren't we providing free food, clothing & housing to all Americans? Seems that would be more urgent than heathcare (not everyone is sick but we all need food, clothes & housing.)

For that they need to be applauded. At least a few of them understand that it is not the job of the government to provide heathcare to its citizens.

I haven't even heard of any of them trying to make that argument. They're on the fear train.

Still no answer to my query about why we need medicare if we have obamacare?

They're two different types of systems. I'd would certainly consider a medicare-for-all solution though.

Even better....before we provide government run healthcare, why aren't we providing free food, clothing & housing to all Americans? Seems that would be more urgent than heathcare (not everyone is sick but we all need food, clothes & housing.)

The public option is not going to be free healthcare for everyone. I think you still haven't learned much about this.

However there are food stamps, government subsidized housing, FHA loans, etc already.

Then wtf are we fighting about? Allowing the gov't to do what is already being done?

There is no public option now. Damn Gonz, could you take the time to read up on this a little bit before making all these incorrect statements and assumptions?

The new CBS/New York Times poll not only shows overwhelming support for the public option -- it shows that a plurality of self-identified Republicans are for it, too.

The poll asked this question: "Would you favor or oppose the government offering everyone a government administered health insurance plan -- something like the Medicare coverage that people 65 and older get -- that would compete with private health insurance plans?"

The top-line result is 65% in favor, 26% opposed. Among Democrats only, it's 81%-12%, and independents are at 61%-30%. And among Republican respondents, 47% are in favor, to 42% opposed.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/09/poll-even-republican-voters-favor-the-public-option.php

Yeah, yours is from a week ago when the Baucus bill first came out without the public option. That was a shitty bill. They're putting it back in and now approval is up to 65%.

Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.) received a handwritten note Thursday from Joint Committee on Taxation Chief of Staff Tom Barthold confirming the penalty for failing to pay the up to $1,900 fee for not buying health insurance.

Violators could be charged with a misdemeanor and could face up to a year in jail or a $25,000 penalty, Barthold wrote on JCT letterhead. He signed it "Sincerely, Thomas A. Barthold."

P.S. Felony tax evasion provides for restitution and a fine of up to $100,000 for an individual and up to five years in jail.

Wait! I thought 0bamacare was going to take care of everyone. Now we have to buy insurance or else??

Americans who fail to pay the penalty for not buying insurance would face legal action from the Internal Revenue Service, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation.

The remarks Thursday from the committee's chief of staff, Thomas Barthold, seems to further weaken President Barack Obama's contention last week that the individual mandate penalty, which could go as high as $1,900, is not a tax increase.

Under questioning from Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.), Barthold said the IRS would "take you to court and undertake normal collection proceedings."

Ensign pursued the line of questioning because he said a lot of Americans don't believe the Constitution allows the government to mandate the purchase of insurance.

"We could be subjecting those very people who conscientiously, because they believe in the U.S. Constitution, we could be subjecting them to fines or the interpretation of a judge, all the way up to imprisonment," Ensign said. "That seems to me to be a problem."

Ensign's argument , however, wasn't persuasive to the committee -- which rejected an amendment from Sen. Jim Bunning (R-Ky.) to eliminate the individual mandate.

Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) was the only Republican to vote with Democrats to preserve the mandate.

Yeah, yours is from a week ago when the Baucus bill first came out without the public option. That was a shitty bill. They're putting it back in and now approval is up to 65%.

Now you're just making up shit.

It doesn't say anything about the Baucus bill -- only that voters oppose the health care reform proposed by 0bama and congressional Democrats.

P.S. Felony tax evasion provides for restitution and a fine of up to $100,000 for an individual and up to five years in jail.

Wait! I thought 0bamacare was going to take care of everyone. Now we have to buy insurance or else??

Oppose 0bama and go to jail.

It doesn't say anything about the Baucus bill -- only that voters oppose the health care reform proposed by 0bama and congressional Democrats.

I'm going by the timing with the baucus bill and the more recent poll again showing majority approval.

So what are the college kids with student loans, welfare recipients, minimum wage workers and paycheck-to-paycheck families going to do about this mandatory insurance or jail thingy?

What, you thought the "public option" would be free?? You say this isn't what you signed up for??

You voted for him....lift your voice in song to your cell mate about what a cool guy he is.

So what are the college kids with student loans, welfare recipients, minimum wage workers and paycheck-to-paycheck families going to do about this mandatory insurance or jail thingy?

Looks like it will be subsidized for low income families.

What, you thought the "public option" would be free?? You say this isn't what you signed up for??

Gonz was under the impression it was free for some reason. I fully expect to pay my premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back