Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

I already gave you a couple links to the christian terrorists. But your odds of being harmed by any type of terrorism are pretty low.
Some type of terrorism are a national threat and some are against individuals -- ever hear about a terrorist threat against an individual? Ever hear of someone being terrorized by another individual. Your stupid games amount to nothing more than lies and intellectual dishonesty.

The odds of me being targeted by christian out kill an abortion doctor is 0% as compared to the fact I am a target of the Islamo fascist is 100%.

Are you capable of understanding that? --that's a question.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 -- Fox News
NYC Terror Plot Suspect Zazi Contacted by Al Qaeda's Afghan Head

NEW YORK — Intelligence officials say the terrorist operative who contacted an Afghan immigrant accused of plotting a New York attack was the head of Afghanistan's Al Qaeda operations.

ResearchMonkey

Yes, I am discussing things. And without trolling.

How about you?

I suggest you accept your fate.

eviltreasuretrolls.jpg

spike

Some type of terrorism are a national threat and some are against individuals -- ever hear about a terrorist threat against an individual?

Bombing of abortion clinics has the potential to effect a wide portion of the population. It has the effect that many women could be afraid to visit the clinics. Exactly how terrorism works. Also could make people afraid to work there. Also how terrorism works.

Odds are you have a clinic closer to you than any target Al Queada would be interested in.

ResearchMonkey

Yes, allowing them to operate allows the population to legally work there and use the services.
Awwww, how sweet of you to point out that killing an unborn human being is legal. Just like letting old people die will soon be all the rage.

p4eye1494405i.jpg

Makes you want to jab it with a pencil doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.