Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

These statements tie the green movement, healthcare, and another word for reparations, "social justice" -- all together. What's not to love about Beck??

I do love it. Making psycho statements like those will lose him more advertisers and alienate more of the slightly rational people from the partyand further cement his status as an idiot. Love it.

You and your partner ought to discuss the situation instead of being hatemongers.

Hatemonger? Hardly, but that guy is so ridiculous it's not even funny! And you think conspiracy theorists are crazy! The guy is a complete loon! I don't see how anyone, (except perhaps Cerise) could take him seriously at all.

What, exactly have you heard him say, that makes him loony?

Nothing absolutely nothing. Obama is a communist racist who wants to make YOU pay for slavery!

obamanwa.jpg

hopeiateofthemasses_04.jpg

(Surely you can't possibly be that much of an idiot!)

Mirlyn

Some advertisers make stipulations that their spots (ads) cannot be run with or near controversial programming. I see it often in my dealings with radio advertising (Walmart and Home Depot are two big ones with this requirement). However, Geico can normally be run with almost anything on the radio.

It can depend on what the ad agency and client determines as controversial programming. Beck and Co. may be classified as such.

Cerise

These former sponsors have no one to blame but themselves for the the bad press, angry letters and lack of customers they are now seeing. :shrug:

You're calling him names & producing no information. Hatemonger.

All you have to do is watch the linked to video. It speaks for itself! Of course I am sure you would most likely agree with him, but that wouldn't make either one of you right.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
All you have to do is watch the linked to video. It speaks for itself! Of course I am sure you would most likely agree with him, but that wouldn't make either one of you right.

What, exactly have you heard him say, that makes him loony? (2nd request)

catocom

don't think it rises to the hate level, but I do dislike very much, crooks, and real conspiracy that is for personal advantage that takes from taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.