Glenn Beck and Goldline

spike

Don't like the price? Don't buy it.

I'm gonna not buy and point out what scam it is.

Man you must think people are reeeeally stupid.

There are apparently a bunch of reeeeally stupid people watching/listening to Beck and falling for this scam...and his other bullshit. They've found the gullible demographic.

catocom

What's wrong? Did you get ripped off by um or something?

or

Do you just Hate Beck so bad you've gotta go on about it?

spike

I found out that Beck was running a scam on his gullible followers and I thought we'd discuss his scam.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
There's a big ol' scam there. You didn't think this was a good deal did you?

Since I'm not buying gold collector coins & I have zero knowledge about them, not particularly. However, nobody is hiding anything & all sales come with full disclosure so scam is not the right word. Transaction is what you;re looking for.

On the other hand, when our President decides to buy all the gold in the nation, under threat of law, they seem like quite a good investment, since coins & other goods with intrinsic value were spared.

spike

However, nobody is hiding anything & all sales come with full disclosure so scam is not the right word. Transaction is what you;re looking for.

They hide plenty and defraud their customers. Scam is the correct word.

Beck pimps doom and gloom scenarios, personally endorses the Goldline scam, lies and tells you they won't pressure you -> Goldline lies and tells you this is a good investment -> customer immediately loses 42%-64% of their money.

On the other hand, when our President decides to buy all the gold in the nation, under threat of law, they seem like quite a good investment

Since our president isn't doing that it isn't. Even if the government did do that it probably still wouldn't be a good investment.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Isn't doesn't mean won't.

As far as Beck...spokesman/pitchman.

As far as any investment...Caveat emptor

Cerise

Gotta read the first post about Goldline.

clipboard01pst.png