Gmail thread.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
If you're a regular member of OTC and want a Gmail invite...PM me.

If you got em to share, add self here.

Inkara1

It will tell you on the inbox screen how many you've got to give out. I've perpetually got 6 to give. Even after I've just given one away.

In IE, it's at the bottom left corner in red.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
This is odd. I've had gmail for over two months now and have gotten exactly ONE invite to give away. Gave it to my bro...

A.B.Normal

Ah,the elusive gmail ,about as friggin' hard to find as the gspot even when someone points you to the correct area. :swing:

Uki Chick

I pm'd Leslie for an invite, but in case she doesn't have one, I'd love to have an invite. Paul_Valaru sent me one to a hotmail address that is set to exclusive on the junk mail and I lost it. :crying4: Now I've been wanting one for a while now. So if anyone has any to spare, send them on. PM me and I'll send you the email address to send it to. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
wow...I never heard diddlysquat from them. I'm glad it worked for someone though that's great

Professur

PuterTutor said:
This is odd. I've had gmail for over two months now and have gotten exactly ONE invite to give away. Gave it to my bro...

Obviously they didn't like him, and don't want to chance giving you the opportunity to invite any others like him;)

Rose

I've got six to share. *sends another hug to HomeLan for hooking her up in the first place*