Gmail thread.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
Obviously they didn't like him, and don't want to chance giving you the opportunity to invite any others like him;)
That is a scenario I had not previously considered. However, it is entirely possible and quite likely.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
:winkkiss: Thank you! It's all set up! I'm so happy!!!!! :swing:

I was gonna invite you long ago...but Paul was having a "I want it all to myself, I don't want her to have one too" phase... :lloyd:

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
I was gonna invite you long ago...but Paul was having a "I want it all to myself, I don't want her to have one too" phase... :lloyd:

That will teach to you listen to Paul. Next time you do what you want and forget about the hubby!

rrfield

I'm begging someone for a g-mail invite. It's actually for my mother who was using Juno; Juno deleted her account for some reason. I hate to be a begger...I shoo my dog away when he begs...but here I am!

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
i still haven't figured out how to invite...:shrug:

Umm... There is a link at the top of the first page after you log in... in red... it's bold...

*Hesitates to admit he doesn't see how anyone could miss it* :lloyd:

Alaska

I've been wandering around here wondering what gmail is and then found out. Any invites left out there?

Thanks

ClaireBear

Banned
*CB hugs RM for being a kind gentleman and welcoming her to the flock*

I've got three to go!

Nowt in me inbox but... I've got three invites if anyone wants... Obviously if I do invite you that means you've gotta Gmail me now and again... even if its just abuse...

*CB clicks on Gmail and watches a tumble weed blow across the screen*

tank girl

I would LOOOOOVE a GMAIL invite if anyone feels generous enough to give me one...?

if all else fails, I'll resort to giving some kind gentleman with invites a booby-flash, now we can't let that happen, can we? :eyebrow:

tonksy

chcr said:
Umm... There is a link at the top of the first page after you log in... in red... it's bold...

*Hesitates to admit he doesn't see how anyone could miss it* :lloyd:
due! i saw it. i can give six out....did i mention i was blind?

Inkara1

Thanks for reminding me about Gmail. I hadn't logged in since at least the time I moved to Windows XP... and my last incoming message was in September. I still have 6 invites to give out... after having to wait and wait and wait some more for someone to get an invite to send to me.