Go Let It Out! (Venting Thread)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
I have one of those chains too! :D They do come in handy (well, they do for me anyway). I guess anything could come in handy for me, after all I DO go shopping wearing a tiara and my fairy princess glasses and wand.....with pink and blue streaks in my hair :shrug:

Oh & I have a vent today - opened the bathroom door over my foot this morning & just about ripped the nail off my middle toe (it's come off in the middle with the sides still attached) - doesn't want to stop bleeding and it's throbbing like something awful :eh:

I don't got the chains anymore...........lil' bob got his eye on them this morning, they were last seen trailing behind him as he headed home :D

Ouch! I'm sure that toes are a design flaw, now makes yer jump more'n catching yer toes when yer don't expect it.

AlphaTroll

Ah, well I'll be just fine - glad it's Summer though so I can wear sandals, I'd hate to have to wear a closed shoe over it. Teehee - I never knew I have so many curses in my vocabulary :D

How's the tooth btw?

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Ah, well I'll be just fine - glad it's Summer though so I can wear sandals, I'd hate to have to wear a closed shoe over it. Teehee - I never knew I have so many curses in my vocabulary :D

How's the tooth btw?

Tooth's not so bad ta :) Just keeping stoked up on Nurofen (pain killers) and avioding sugary stuff seems to keep it happy.

AlphaTroll

Sucking on brandy cloths help too and placing disprin right on top of it.......well, it help me, but I think I just about od'd on the Disprin and finished a bottle of brandy neat :sick:

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Sucking on brandy cloths help too and placing disprin right on top of it.......well, it help me, but I think I just about od'd on the Disprin and finished a bottle of brandy neat :sick:

Oooh, I was soo tempted to get wasted last night.......trouble is I'm going through a "bored of being pissed" stage :eh:

Although I'm sure it'll pass soon ;)

Ms Ann Thrope

Oz said:
Oooh, I was soo tempted to get wasted last night.......trouble is I'm going through a "bored of being pissed" stage :eh:

Bored? of getting pissed? :eek13: allow me to re-introduce you to the intrinsic qualities of that blessed state... :D

vent: I need new shoulders, arms and legs. Bloody climbing up and down a fucking ladder all last night re-decorating mom's old bedroom. And you know what? STILL not finished and have another evening of listening to my joints pop and complain while I pretend to be Martha-fucking-Stewart. :mad4:

AlphaTroll

Oz said:

Me too hun - dunno when last I had a drink (or rather got smashed, I do enjoy the red wine every now & then) - my mates have a big piss up organised for the weekend though, but the way I'm feeling now I'll be having Oros :shrug:

AlphaTroll

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I pretend to be Martha-fucking-Stewart. :mad4:

Why do you want to pretend to be another woman screwing some guy?????? Does that help take your mind off the decorating blues? :D

Oz

I think I just need a change of poison.........been drinking a lot of vodka lately.......and it's a borin' drink at the best of times.

Mebbe it's time to get back to me beloved Newcy Brown :confused:

Ms Ann Thrope

in the middle of a drought, love, a friggin' drought... :mope: I would've put that in as a vent, only that it's become a state of being... :suicide:

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Now ye wanna be a man doing a chick? Hun, ye having a dry spell? :D

Oz - have you tried the ice cream yet?

I'm not thinkin' of ice cream at the mo' :zap:

But I still ain't seen it in the shops anyway :crying3:

AlphaTroll

Nat - here in Africa we are used to droughts and we know that they are always followed by storms and flooding......hope ye can swim, 'cos I've checked the weather predictions and looks like yer in for some scattered thunder showers ;)

Oz - apparently it's not really even worth it, only about 1% alcohol - what''s the point in that?

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Oz - apparently it's not really even worth it, only about 1% alcohol - what''s the point in that?

1% :confused:

Bejesus my piss is prolly stronger than that (although, arguably, it doesn't make very nice ice cream).

Ms Ann Thrope

AlphaTroll said:
Nat - here in Africa we are used to droughts and we know that they are always followed by storms and flooding......hope ye can swim, 'cos I've checked the weather predictions and looks like yer in for some scattered thunder showers ;)

**scribbles note to herself furiously: ck on weather-worthiness of waterproofs**

time to go to work now....
:evilcool:

Ms Ann Thrope

forced into behaving like a collections officer today :disgust: this is NOT what I'm supposed to be doing... :mad:

if you can't afford it, DON'T FUCKING BUY IT!
if you can't manage the costs of your business, SHUT IT DOWN FOR CHRISSAKES!

AAAAARRRGGGGG..... :mad4:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
OK Nat...heres what you do...Have one of the artists whip up a painting of the business thats slow paying...and have them add a sign out front of it that reads "Now under Mismanagement"....Hang it in your lobby till they pay....:D

Ms Ann Thrope

:rofl4:

but how am I supposed to pay the artist? ;)

since I've been remodeling mom's old bedroom, my arms have toned up pretty well...so I'm considering just heading over and breaking a few kneecaps as suitable compensation :D