Going to NJ!

Mare

Ok, i'll admit it, i'm missing florida,its great to be with my mom and sis, but im alittle homesick now. Leaving tomorrow morning so after today won't be online till monday morning, hope all have a nice weekend and be good without me till then.

Mare

I'm Home, Florida that is! Great trip, will be posting pics soon. Actally glad to be home in a way , FOR NOW. Don't think i want tomove back there now. Not all what it was.

Mare

October 24th to October 27th....short visit, going to my neices baby shower, but I'm staying with my mommy!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
October 24th to October 27th....short visit, going to my neices baby shower, but I'm staying with my mommy!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!:D

That's either already happened or it's almost a year away.

Mare

Nope 2 days after Thanksgiving....was going to have an early christmas with Mom when I'm there.

woodman19_99

Hey, some of us actually chose to live here. Then again, some may say I made a good choice moving out of MA... still up in there on that one...

Professur

Moving from Hell to Purgatory is considered a big step up too. Still isn't anywhere I'd choose to be.

Mare

To each is own, EH? :D

OMG! This was the best visit ever :beardbng: had an awesome time! Be posting yall some pics soon!

Mare

Guess she did just make it to her Baby Shower-here is my new Baby "Great Nephew", Jaiden, with his big brother Anthony.