Gonz, SnP, and others who don't like what we're becoming...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Mountain. It's gotta have a mountain. I can teach the other natives the proper Southern drawl, but if it ain't got a mountain I ain't livin there.

Can I get dibs on the title of being the Official Government Appointed Kid Tested Mother Approved recluse?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
Mountain. It's gotta have a mountain. I can teach the other natives the proper Southern drawl, but if it ain't got a mountain I ain't livin there.

Can I get dibs on the title of being the Official Government Appointed Kid Tested Mother Approved recluse?

Ummm...an island is a mountain. Perhaps something below sea level, so you can look upwards...:lol:

OopsA'Daisy

It would since it would be an island made up, it could have anything your little heart wanted to be there. My request would be that the weather is always perfect never to hot and never to cold. It can rain as long as there are some good looking men available, rain can make a girl horney. :evilcool:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
OopsA'Daisy said:
I would since it would be an island made up, it could have anything your little heart wanted to be there. My reuqest would be that the weather is always perfect never to hot and never to cold. It can rain as long as there are some good looking men available, rain can make a girl horney. :evilcool:

Between GS, Unc, and myself...you might be SOL. :lloyd:

OopsA'Daisy

Ok, so maybe not all that good looking just not hard to look at. Showered, not shaved, gotta have a good smile though :brush:

Gato_Solo

OopsA'Daisy said:
Ok, so maybe not all that good looking just not hard to look at. Showered, not shaved, gotta have a good smile though :brush:

Looks like we'll have to blind her, guys... :D

OopsA'Daisy

The level a girl would have to stoop to to get a little action on an island, hmmm although blind folded could be...well...I will shut-up now. :evilcool: :hump:

Gato_Solo

Okay...Here's a list of chores...

Monday-Wednesday-Friday......Men.......Hunting and fishing
Monday-Wednesday-Friday....Women.....Gardening and housework

Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday....Men.......Gardening and housework
Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday..Women.....Hunting and fishing

Sunday.....Men and Women..................Complain about work, and relax

Every day sex is optional, depending upon how much work you did...;)

abooja

Gato_Solo said:
Okay...Here's a list of chores...

Monday-Wednesday-Friday......Men.......Hunting and fishing
Monday-Wednesday-Friday....Women.....Gardening and housework

Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday....Men.......Gardening and housework
Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday..Women.....Hunting and fishing

Sunday.....Men and Women..................Complain about work, and relax

Every day sex is optional, depending upon how much work you did...;)
I like it. Very progressive of you.

If you don't do any work, you don't get any. :D