Gonz, SnP, and others who don't like what we're becoming...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
abooja said:
I like it. Very progressive of you.

If you don't do any work, you don't get any. :D

Ummm. I was thinking more like...if you actually did any work, you'd be too tired to ask for any, so we'd all know who to starve the next day. :blush:

abooja

Gato_Solo said:
Ummm. I was thinking more like...if you actually did any work, you'd be too tired to ask for any, so we'd all know who to starve the next day. :blush:
Actually, if we start out by having sex, we'll likely be more invigorated to do all that manual labor. At least, I'd be. :D

Gato_Solo

OopsA'Daisy said:
All that work could just be foreplay if done properly. :evilcool:

Is there any such thing as improper foreplay? :confused: I know there can be bad foreplay, but improper? :confuse2:

OopsA'Daisy

Ok, well you have a point. Although yes, I have experienced bad foreplay. Actually would it even be foreplay if nothing happened period. :confused:

OopsA'Daisy

abooja said:
Actually, if we start out by having sex, we'll likely be more invigorated to do all that manual labor. At least, I'd be. :D

I like this idea even better, everyday starts with sex.

abooja

Gato_Solo said:
I was actually thinking the original definition of Anarchy...
So, nobody's in charge, but we somehow manage to avoid chaos. Hmm...

Will we have a Constitution?

Gato_Solo

abooja said:
So, nobody's in charge, but we somehow manage to avoid chaos. Hmm...

Will we have a Constitution?

Yep. One law. Do unto others as you would wish others to do unto you. ;)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gato_Solo said:
Yep. One law. Do unto others as you would wish others to do unto you. ;)

Now there's an idea I can get with.

And if we're gonna be doin all this boinkin, we better have a good hearty constitution or we'll all be heart attack victims doncha think?

unclehobart

Heres the new schedule:

Jan 1: Unload the 15 tons of rations and water purification gear off of the delivery boat. Build the water purification system.

Jan 2: Rig up tents and showers. Dig a massive latrine and set up a waste firing pit.

Jan 3-Dec 31: fuck, eat, fuck, nap, fuck, eat, fuck, sleep

Jan 1 the next year: Unload 15 tons of rations from the delivery boat.

Gato_Solo

unclehobart said:
Heres the new schedule:

Jan 1: Unload the 15 tons of rations and water purification gear off of the delivery boat. Build the water purification system.

Jan 2: Rig up tents and showers. Dig a massive latrine and set up a waste firing pit.

Jan 3-Dec 31: fuck, eat, fuck, nap, fuck, eat, fuck, sleep

Jan 1 the next year: Unload 15 tons of rations from the delivery boat.

We're trying to become removed from the outside world as much as possible. Once we start letting the delivery boats, we'll have to start letting in tourists, who may not respect our way of life. They may be used to a government that's all pervasive in their lives, and make demands that we may not be able to meet. Things like microwaved pizza, McDonalds burgers, etc...Not only that...but if we're self-sufficient, we can be much happier than relying on others. (Standing on the beach looking for that damned boat all day) Idle minds are the devils workshop...even with all of that sex going around.