Good morning ris

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
can't call what I got much sleep either. Lay down at 2:20, up again at 5:45 with a kid who has now fallen back to sleep and is now peacefully snoring while here I sit. :rolleyes:

what's the time difference Ontario:Alberta 2 hours?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
6:56 here, so it's only 5 there.

You've almost made it to up all night :D Beyond my limits these days lol Since kid 2 I tend to fall asleep where I sit after 2 or so :D

sbcanada

I'm really tired and I've only been up since 3:00pm. :D I usually can stay up for 30+ hours when I try, but I can't do it anymore. Old age is setting in. :lol: :sleep2:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the only way is to stay standing up and moving around - like switching the living room around or something :laugh:

I just don't torture myself anymore lol I give in every time. Why don't you hit the sack? :D You work today?

sbcanada

I'm a Grade 12 student, I only work at my job on Saturday. There's nothing worse than trying to stay up late and reading Shakespeare at the same time. :sleep2:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
should've bought Coles Notes :p :laugh: helps you through the rough passages in many cases.

sbcanada

Well this was just an excerpt (sp?) from some Shakespeare play on a test I'm doing. :eek: The excerpt is in a thread entitled "Shakespeare sucks." ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I looked at that thread and fled in terror :eek: too early, too little sleep :laugh: we've all been there.

sbcanada

The good thing is, I write the Diploma Exam in June. :eek: No wait, that's bad... very, very bad.

But the good thing is that it's all over after the test! NO MORE ENGLISH EVER FOR ME!! I'M GOING BACK TO BABY-TALK!!! :D :D :D

sbcanada

Probably going to the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). :eek:

I'm taking "Computer Engineering Technology." :eek:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Good to see you're continuing on after GR 12. :cool:

Expands your possibilities for the future.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ris! you made it! :headbang:

yep still asleep, kind of him, that, isn't it? Yesterday he turned the thermostat in the fridge off. I noticed when I took a big gulp from my glass of milk. Warm. UGH! :grumpy:

More teaching this aft or your own stuff?