Good morning ris

ris

hi ls, sorry 'boot that, i was setting up the wife's machine. now she can stop moaning about me hogging 'the computer'. he can still rightly moan about me hogging 'the internet' but i'll just have to take the slappings.... :D

ris

sort of, direct cross-over cable connection but now her machine is too ar away for my measly 5m cable. we didn't have ics anyway, i tried it and got stuck

so gave up :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:headbang:

So ris when are you getting a new phone line in so you can both do internet :laugh:

Did you manage to squeeze any nick work in today?

ris

leslie, come to msn, the water's lovely, a bit microsofty and unsafe but lovely.....

ris

how about you go on holiday for a couple of months and we see if can get even close! :D ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Had to try 3 times to reply :grumpy: no page each time.

Now I forgot what I was going to say. :confuse3: :grumpy: :rofl2:

Did you read Mufu's reply in the Shakespeare? I tried to go one better, searched a bit, found a whole raft of insults listed out lmao

Thou gleeking common-kissing varlot LMFAO!!!

ris

if i could remember any i would post but memory now full of architecture. oh well, i'll have to wait for 'architecture books suck!' thread :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
you know I just thought of something that's driven me batty for awhile - howcome is it all the British people on television finish every other sentence with "ya" ? I'm off to the shops ya. I went out ya. :confuse3: :D Shipwrecked was intriguing to watch because of that. Is it the same as eh?

I think I'll post those in that other thread at an opportune time. :D

Thou pernicious boil-brained pignuts