Good morning ris

ris

hey, sb, i did shakespeare in my a-levels [err, 'til i was 18, whatever that is in canada terms], i quite like him. did hamlet, romeo and juliet, richard II [this time it's regicide!], midsummer nights dream and i think a couple of others.
seen some fantastic productions of his at the london globe theatre too, notable henry V [like rocky V only a bit better]

i read tempest after i left school and got on ok. he can be a royal arse mind, some of the couplets are just plain silly.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ris didja see cs managed a post? 2 in fact! :laugh: Seems to be working out for people better now. Except Mufu.

Did you notice the thread got deleted by a person who shall remain nameless yesterday? My post count dropped by almost 50 :eek: fury was good enough to get it back.

sb I'm glad I don't have to take english classes anymore myself :D

ris

you could send me some homework sb, i have a nasty suspiscion that after an absence of 7 years i would make a dreadful cockup of it :)

yeah, posted to the cs thread. back in 20....:)

ris

swutting students - when they're not turning up without work they're not turnng up at all :mad2:

oh well, more otc time it is then! :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
sorry! didn't see you here. That's awful when you're a teacher and the students keep asking for stuff lol :p

Went to the school bus, got rid of 2, I'm back now. Is it bedtime yet? :laugh:

ris

morning ls and jr ;)

finished teaching now, my eyes hurt. teaching does that to me, all that bloody thinking and concentrating.

lots of people are probably doinf what i did and left myslef logged all day while teaching. bad practice that :D

right, a short stint on here and then home.... :cool:

ris

i know, i'm playing with the 'is it evening there yet?' thingo ;)

this server is playing around bigtime, but it's notas bad as the internet access at the uni. dead dodgy at the moment :rolleyes:

been quiet here today, everyone recovering after yesterday?