Guardasil

FluerVanderloo

Not sure if any other ladies on here have gotten it/will get it, but I'm talking about the new HPV vaccine.

I went yesterday to get my first of three shots. Wore a sleeveless top or easier access, etc. The nurse comes in:

"You know this is a bottom shot, right?"

"A what?"

Yeah. The shot went in my right butt cheek.

It burned like fire. I felt like she was injecting me with acid. It burned from the injection site all the way down my leg. I just got sent home early from work because I'm still limping around. I can't sit properly for fear of adding too much pressure, and I can't sleep on my right side.

Anyone else get it and have this problem? Did I scare anyone away from getting it? Do I really actually need it?

Winky

its another scheme from the Billion dollar
pharmaceutical corporations

How great would it be if all the teenage girls got this shot
then when they have their six score sex partners during their
active sex lives, they won’t get this virus!!! Weee!

Kinda like:

What are your chances of getting AIDS if you don't swap
body fluids with an HIV positive person?

Yup you guessed it, ZERO!

Winky

Any idea how long the list is these days?

Diphtheria (DTaP, Td, Tdap)
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
Influenza (flu)
Measles (MMR)
Mumps (MMR)
Pertussis (DTaP, Tdap)
Pneumococcal
Polio
Rubella (MMR)
Tetanus (DTaP, DTaP, Td)
Varicella (Chickenpox)

Hell get an anthrax shot for Gawd's sake!

tonksy

You know, you can get this virus from having sex with just one person as well. Not to mention that 75% of the American population have been exposed to this virus in some form or another.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Where are the study groups when we need one? I'd like to see a study done to see what percentage of the population, per capita in 2007, has one or multiple STDs compared to before Helen Gurley Brown.

Personally, I loved the sexual revolution. Got away scot free & had more than my share. But there has to be some direct corelation.

Winky

Yup and I gots the herps (herpes simplex) in my mouth like most everyone else, but never had VD.

Yep I read extensively about this new vaccine when it came out.

Funny how they were able to figger it out was from the high prevalence of cervical cancers in Whores!
Yep if you run around screwin' everything (or do it with those who have) yer gonna get icky things in ya.

Still ain’t gotta shot for AIDS yet though…

Honey you might not wanna screw the whole football team
cuz you might DIE!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I plan to get it...I should really get on that...you have to get it before 26 and I'm 23.5 now.

Prof, even though you obviously aren't gonna get it are you gonna get it for V2.0?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, and it would take a lot more than that to scare me away from the Fluer...three burning shots and a tender bum cheek/leg are much better than cervical cancer...