Haircut :(

unclehobart

Ardsgaine said:
Let's don't... it's pointless.
Its only pointless in that we all know nothing will change. I am just trying to impart a learning lesson for the future in a matter of sheer tactic and approach. People like whoreable live to test and tease your boundaries because he knows that you have an exploding point of irrationality wherein he can make you dance and spit nails. If you were able to dispassionately separate the two ideals, it wouldn't happen nearly as much. Admin tells others to back off and think about it .. and yet tends not to heed their own advice.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
currently it is about at my sholders, i want to take about 1.5 inches off it again. back to the length i got it cut when i first chopped it off in June. I like it that length and any inhibitions i may have had to do it again were swept away when the guy I am seeing said "Short hair is so sexy. If a girl's hair is too long you can't see her neck"\

BTW, I took my ponytail out to see how long it is. you owe me BIG:D

Scanty

Shadowfax said:
and scanty, yeah, i care, you were absolutely right. it kept me awake all night. good to know you know what i think....

There's no need to come back at me with a sarcastic comment, shadow. I am not claiming to know what you think at all. In your own words, you find it 'highly annoying'. That is caring about it. I didn't say that it bugs you all day and night. wow.

Ardsgaine

Nixy said:
currently it is about at my sholders, i want to take about 1.5 inches off it again. back to the length i got it cut when i first chopped it off in June.

I seem to recall a picture you posted after you cut it. It did look very nice.

Nixy said:
BTW, I took my ponytail out to see how long it is. you owe me BIG :D

Name your price. ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Jerrek said:
I don't consider that excessive use of capital letters.

I do.

Jerrek said:
If he was typing up paragraphs, then I might agree with you.

That's your opinion.

Jerrek said:
However the AUP doesn't stipulate anything about use of capitals (so fury is pushing it anyways), and excessive is a very broad term.

It used to stipulate it, it doesn't do it anymore, and all i said was that fury already asked him to stop using caps.

I like it personally, and anyone that doesn't like it can put him on his ignore list or look over it instead of bitching about it.

You can ignore that, i can't, i'm a mod, and the job is to moderate.

Altron

Ok.
How about I make a "Luis, unc, and fury argument thread" and we can go on talking about haircuts

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I haven't had a haircut since April of 02. Don't plan on getting one anytime soon either.

Ardsgaine

Altron said:
Ok.
How about I make a "Luis, unc, and fury argument thread" and we can go on talking about haircuts

:beardbng: :beardbng:

^^ I was hoping someone would give those guys a haircut so us bearded, yet hairless, guys could use 'em to look like us. :)