Haircut :(

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ardsgaine said:
^^ I was hoping someone would give those guys a haircut so us bearded, yet hairless, guys could use 'em to look like us.

I'd do it, but then the most obvious tag for them would be :goatbang: Do we really want that?

unclehobart

It looks silly for about a week until it grows in enough to just cover the skin. Then it looks really good for about 2 months.

unclehobart

streamlined and evil.

I did a fast stop for groceries and 2 old ladies stopped me and were marvelling and gushing over me ... well.. gushing over the hair, and how great it looked. For a few hours after its washed and styled it is straight as a pin and looks super healthy.. but flat.

unclehobart

I off the moustache from time to time as it tends to annoy me. The beard is out of the way and is fairly warming in winter ... plus noone does it that way anymore. Everywhere I go its that neat goatee combo. I just wanted to stand out a touch more. I always thought of an amish look as a full beard up the sides as well. I remember the lead singer of Metallica sporting the look for the longest time ... I guess it kinda grew on me.