Haitian Earthquake 2010

Winky

This one's for you Spike

and in other news, Haiti is still a festering cesspool of death

ResearchMonkey

Another fine example of a UN cluster fuck.
  • Waiting 10 days to finally air-drop water and food.
  • Telling S&R to only do recovery as they ignore the UN "orders" and pull out survivors.
  • But don't worry, Scientology is there delivering "touch assist" and recruiting "fresh-meat" for the slave labor.
All is well in Haiti.

valkyrie

Breaking News: ALL SEX WILL BE REDUCED TO A MEDICAL PROCEDURE IMPLIMENTED BY THE GOVERNMENT; ALL THE TOUCHY FEELY STUFF HAS BEEN DISCOVERED TO BE TOO PRIMITIVE AND WASTE OF VALUABLE RESOURCES. MEN WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PROCESS ENTIRELY, ALL MALES REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL CLINIC FOR NEUTERING.
Oh, dude... no no no no no... that was the Medical and Psychiatric Profession making an attempt to prevent YOU from breeding. No one else is involved. Sorry for the confusion. ;)

Cerise

Re: This one's for you Spike

and in other news, Haiti is still a festering cesspool of death

And it is all Barry's fault!

The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.

Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes."

Apparently, 0bama used the same machine Rove used to generate Hurricane Katrina!

Winky

Osammie caused the Haitian Earthquake 2010

Now that’s a government program I can really get behind!

valkyrie

Eh... sorry to interrupt your discussion on SciFi ... just popped in to the thread to have an intelligent discussion about Haiti. What was that sound I just heard? Was that the sound of IQ dropping in this thread? Well, better run off now before it affects me. Later!

ResearchMonkey

Oh, dude... no no no no no... that was the Medical and Psychiatric Profession making an attempt to prevent YOU from breeding. No one else is involved. Sorry for the confusion. ;)
As is luck goes; I was born retrosexual which enabled me to procreate handily, I already have quite a brood of little patriots.

Just luck I guess. ;)

Winky

Them Haitians got what they deserved it was Gawd's will!

So do I but it didn't make THAT many kidlets!
Why are all of yours girls?

valkyrie

Well, that's all nice and all but has nothing to do with Haiti, that I'm aware of. Unless you have some sort of super power in your penis that can help rebuild Haiti's infrastructure. :moon:

Winky

Haitian Earthquake was a good thing

I am certain his peener couldn’t care less
than it already doesn’t care about
Hatee. No right thinking person gives
a crap about Hatee.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Well, that's all nice and all but has nothing to do with Haiti, that I'm aware of. Unless you have some sort of super power in your penis that can help rebuild Haiti's infrastructure. :moon:

Cum, lemme show you something special