Halloween Costumes

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
She loves to immerse herself in crafts - so I think she'll probably make something interesting and scary for the kids.

tonksy

Does she do any jewelry making? It's highly addictive and a great way to express yourself. I started into it last year and fizzled out a bit but have been at it again recently.

Gotholic

my, er, 'domestic partner' as the jackal from 13 ghosts.

the headcage took a while, since i'd already packed up the bandsaw and whatnot for the move to seattle... just a hacksaw, drill, and pop riveter...

cage1.jpg

cage2.jpg

SWEET!

chcr

Too cute for words
Ack!!!! Beer drinking pirates from space! Flee for you lives (but hide the beer first)!!!!

K62

yup, we travelled from the planet "yarrrrrbooty" to drink your Alpine! arrr! (brewed only in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada)

tonksy

Ya'll want a checkerboard and a picture of sweet tea?
*wanders off muttering something about old farts

tonksy

Holy blue fuzzy feet, Batman!
I am selling 2 adult Sulley costumes from Monster's Inc. for a friend...I put them up this morning and they already have opening bids! One at $150 and one at $175! Wowsa!
I need to list more costumes next year!

K62

Damn, I won't be home for halloween this year :(

Just got the call, heading to Halifax in a few days, posted to a new ship.

I was looking forward to Halloween here, I even bought a new pirate shirt and hat. pfft :(

Altron

I've decided to dress up like Bluto for halloween. I need to find a sheet, and maybe one of those laurel ring things that you put on your head (I can't remember what they're called).