Halloween Costumes

tonksy

What's even more crazy is the amount of shipping these folks paid to get it in time for Halloween.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HOLY COW!

You should get a nice cut for your modeling!

Now I guess you know what sort of thing to keep your eyes open for in the few weeks after Halloween!

tonksy

I was brokering for a friend, she had the costumes from last year.
Cat, It's all about using the right search keywords and, of course, timing. We got lucky.

catocom

I was brokering for a friend, she had the costumes from last year.
Cat, It's all about using the right search keywords and, of course, timing. We got lucky.

Ah. ok. cool. thanks.:hippy:

I just sold a scanner, and it did ok. I saw one like it, and saw it sold good,
so I did the "sell one like this" thing...kinda:beardbng:

tonksy

Category is important so when I am unsure of where to place an item I look at the completed listings and see which ones did well and use the category they used.
However, most folks don't search via the categories. They use the search box so you have to think of what folks would use as keywords for their search, you know?
That and good a feedback rating will help drum up your sales....usually...ebay is a funny place and you just never can tell how things will go.

tonksy

We're off to our Halloween costume party in a few minutes but here are some photos I snapped of the girls:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Cute pics Tonks!

Marlowe decided to vito the Spiderella costume for the party?

tonksy

Cute pics Tonks!

Marlowe decided to vito the Spiderella costume for the party?

Yeah, cuz the party was mostly indoors and last night was a tad warmer than halloween is going to be, better environment for a sleeveless costume.

tonksy

Oh, here's me from the party. The costume was billed as Goldilocks but I looked more like St. Paulie girl.