• Hibiscus

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Lilly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Whatever...

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

tonksy

With my lovely tax refund I am allowing myself a pressie. I am going to get my Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Tigger tattoo covered up with an ankle band of flowers. But what flower defines me as a person? :tardbang:
Seriously, I have 2 floral tattoos now - 1 violet and one with fictitious wild flowers. I am having a hard time deciding but I have it narrowed down to a few:
Iris
siberian%20iris%2004.jpg

Hibiscus
images

Lilly
22026991_c1bdf74424_m.jpg

I'll be attaching a poll so wait for it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Question: For those who have done both, which is worse - natural childbirth, or tattoo-getting?

yes, I am a wussy.

Oh, and I'm voting Iris.

majestyx

Don't know about natural childbirth, I had a C-section. One child and that was enough for me.

I have one tattoo, and it was fairly painful but I want another one. Just haven't decided what it will be and where to put it yet. My tattoo is 3 red roses above the inside left ankle.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Never had childbirth, but It is more annoying than painful, really. In fact I will even go ALL the way to where you live, and get a tattoo WITH you.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
Never had childbirth, but It is more annoying than painful, really. In fact I will even go ALL the way to where you live, and get a tattoo WITH you.

Trying to make yourself seem extra good to the newbies and spiders who don't know you live together? :p

Mare

Leslie said:
Question: For those who have done both, which is worse - natural childbirth, or tattoo-getting?

childbirth-hands down!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I'm voting Iris.

ditto...I think the purple Irus is very pretty, and it would look pretty circled around the ankle!

tonksy

Thanks for all the input! And thanks to Dave I want a biscuit.....Les? Childbirth is much much more painful. Dude, I have...lemmee see...8 tattoos and only 3 children.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I watch all the tattooing shows when I'm bored. They're making me more chicken than if I'd just gone in the first place.

Seeing men whining and crying made me wonder.

tonksy

Leslie said:
I watch all the tattooing shows when I'm bored. They're making me more chicken than if I'd just gone in the first place.

Seeing men whining and crying made me wonder.
Dude! Men whine and cry over the most minor pain. Women are much more suited to this kind of thing.