• Hibiscus

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Lilly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Whatever...

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

K62

Oh thanks! now I have Goo Goo Doll stuck in my head.

"And I don't want the world to see me, cause' I don't think that they'lll understand....." :alienhuh:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I stick with my choice of Iris

Oh, and Prof, clean out your PMs please. I have a question for you.

tonksy

Professur said:
And poor sad little piglet?? At least let their faces poke out between the flowers.
hmmmm....I dunno, maybe. I have to go discuss the possibilities with my tattoo artist. He may suggest something like that. He might suggest I go with the asian lillies as the spottiness on the petals may helkp to hide the lines of the old tattoo...I just not sure.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Um .... am I the only one who sees lillies as the death-flower? I'm for keeping the bear.
Lilies are the death flower. Unequivocally.

tonksy

simplyred said:
I disagree and vote the hi...(oh geez my spellig sucks)...other one. I think it is much more you...but what is urging you to cover pooh?
It's actually an urge to cover that crappy Tigger...but I just don't really care for the whole thing anymore.
Prof? Gee...I would but you know how that stuff grows - next thing you know I'll be covered from head to toe with it.

simplyred

I can't make up my mind what I'm going to wear all day, much less what I would ink on my body. Don't get me wrong...I think it's cool. But I would change my mind in the chair or like the next week...