• Hibiscus

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Lilly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Whatever...

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

tonksy

Yeah...I am pretty sure after long thought that I'd like the iris on my leg and I'll do the others somewhere else on my body at another time.
I'll be glad when it's done. I got the Tigger first while drunk in Spain. A totally stupid move and decided on getting the Pooh and Piglet later to improve upon disaster. Pooh and Piglet look great. It's that damn Tigger. But I'm just over the whole thing and want flowers to cover them up.

tonksy

Nahhhh...I forgot to mention that I have a tattoo on my tummy that is Hibiscus-y but it's on my poor abused tummy and shall never see the light of day again. Also, I want a half sleeve one day, maybe the lillies will go there.

simplyred

Well, the iris will look pretty. Will the purple be dark enough to cover the colors of the hundred acre wood?

Professur

tonksy said:
Nahhhh...I forgot to mention that I have a tattoo on my tummy that is Hibiscus-y but it's on my poor abused tummy and shall never see the light of day again. Also, I want a half sleeve one day, maybe the lillies will go there.

Kudzu!!!

tonksy

simplyred said:
Well, the iris will look pretty. Will the purple be dark enough to cover the colors of the hundred acre wood?
Actually, it's a question of the green. I want the iris to be tall but judging from the repair work on my fairy I think it can be managed.

tonksy

Appointment made! April 4th. Dude explained that the majority of the old tatt will have to be colored up by shading so it's going to be quite a large tattoo! Sweet! It may not be the band I imagined because I may run out of fundage but it should be awesome regardless! I am just waffling between iris and lillies...and now the dark horse in the running - gladiolas! Kudzu is out for the leg as it would not need the shading that will cover the old tattoo and will have to wait for my arm!

Aunty Em

So... what do you intend to do with your skin after your death? Will you have it tanned and used as a natural history book cover? Cos it seems an awful shame to waste all them cute tats... just wondering.

tonksy

Aunty Em said:
So... what do you intend to do with your skin after your death? Will you have it tanned and used as a natural history book cover? Cos it seems an awful shame to waste all them cute tats... just wondering.
My dear woman! You are a genius! I shall endeavor to save my skin somehow! :D

Aunty Em

Well pigskin and cowhide is just tanned skin... and I love the smell of leather.

I would think tanned human skin is a lot like pigskin leather.

simplyred

*with the uncomfortable thoughts of tonksys death and others using skin as rug wanders off for uppers and fun music