Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Lilly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Whatever...

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

tonksy

Aunty Em said:
/me wonders how much it would cost for a little tattoo on the back of her shoulder...
I don't know about your side of the pond but over here the studios have a minimum rate which they charge that will at least cover the supplies they spend on tattooing you (needles, gloves, ink, paper towels, spray soap, ointment) and also so the artist can make a little money. In my experience, it is a better deal to get a mid sized tattoo, you get more for your money and it would be something you could see.

tonksy

I went back for another 2- 2 1/2 hour run tonight. Methinks I'll give it more than a week to heal next time. It was a bit more tender tonight. Looks good. I'll try to get Rob to snap some pics tomorrow.

Prof? Still plenty of room for Kudzu.

simplyred

Hey T, are you sitting? They opened a tattoo place in Denham Springs. You know, the town where they don't sell beer in some places after 10 PM. It is right off of HWY 16.

tonksy

simplyred said:
Hey T, are you sitting? They opened a tattoo place in Denham Springs. You know, the town where they don't sell beer in some places after 10 PM. It is right off of HWY 16.
Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse? :eek:

BeardofPants

Geez Alex, what are you, a dumb blonde? :hmm:
*sings, I'm Jake the Peg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
With my extra leg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
Wherever I go through rain and snow
The people always let me know
There's Jake the peg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
With his extra leg, diddle-iddle-iddle....

alex

Geez, sounds a lot like AL. They just started selling beer on Sundays a few years ago.....and liquor justa couple of years ago. I remember hitting the beer store at 12:01 Sunday nights cause it was actually Monday then.