• Hibiscus

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Lilly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Whatever...

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

tonksy

He means I wouldn't show it before the tattoo was done...but I will! Because after a solid 5 hours under the gun I had had enough. We got there for our 3:30 appointment and we left there at 11 o'clock. We took several breaks, which was nice.
My wristband has been recolored and I am just tickled!
The leg! I now have the majority of a lower leg band that is 4-6 inches wide. It consists of 3.........wait for it....Lillies!
I will try to get some photos up tomorrow because I'm too pooped to do it now....and Rob is playing a computer game...and the photo software is on his computer....and I ain't asking him now.
I like it!

simplyred

Yeah, Slim told me Lilies last night and I was shocked! I love Lilies. What kind of lilies? Calla? Easter? ???

tonksy

Okay...First post is the wristband redo! I love it!
Before:
attachment.php

After:
attachment.php

tonksy

Okay, leg band in 3 shots. Remember that this is not a finished tattoo. I still have to get the other flower colored in and there are the flower stamens, more shading, and clean up work.
Also! The white stripe down the center of the flowers is glare off of the ointment.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
Luis? It did get pretty tender, especially towards the end.

When all the endorphines secreted started to do their job :eek5:

They look beautiful, but I'm a wuss and couldn't stand the pain.

tonksy

Actually, by the time we quit i think my endophines had said WTF, Mate? and shut off for the night. I had the chills bad.

simplyred

:grinno: Nahuh uh...Not this sista! You will sit on a table for 5 hours for that and won't go ski with me in Canada?? That is HUGE! :eek5:

They are pretty though, and look so much better then the bear. The purple on the arm looks really pretty too. I do like! :grinyes:

tonksy

LOL.
No way I'm skiing...ever. I'll go to Canada but I'll dress like Nanuck of the north...even in spring.
I'm hoping it heals quickly so I can get more work done before the girls come home.

simplyred

tonksy said:
LOL.
No way I'm skiing...ever. I'll go to Canada but I'll dress like Nanuck of the north...even in spring.
I'm hoping it heals quickly so I can get more work done before the girls come home.

I can not believe you will let a fat needle stick ink in you but you won't go for the rush of speeding down a hill! Now THAT is adreneline I can go for!! Break my neck yes, make me bleed...no

The girls are going to go nuts over the tat.

simplyred

tonksy said:
Okay, leg band in 3 shots. Remember that this is not a finished tattoo. I still have to get the other flower colored in and there are the flower stamens, more shading, and clean up work.
Also! The white stripe down the center of the flowers is glare off of the ointment.

"Mommy it's really pretty!" ~ Marlowe
James told them there were pictures and she could barely breathe until I got the site up! She ran to grab Mal and Payton to show them too. :)

tonksy

I knew she'd like it :D
She says now that she isn't going to get a real one "because they hurt" and she "likes the pretend ones".

simplyred

Malory had a pretend one on her cheek today when she came home from school. When I got home from work the girls were in the tub and Malory was sad that I missed it because it was washed off. Marlowe was quick to tell me that it was not real, you can not get a real one on your face because it would hurt too bad. I just turned and walked away so that she could not see me laughing.

tonksy

See? Good parenting in action! No facial tattoos for my girls!.....at least until they turn 18.