Hobbies? OTher than OTC that is :)

Kawaii

Let's see...
  • Photoshopping. I've been slacking off lately though.
  • Movies.
  • Tweaking my computer, installing unconventional, non-mainstream stuff etc...
  • Anime and Manga. I have quite an archive.
  • Music! Can't get enough!
  • Drawing, when i feel inspired.
  • Aikido, a martial art based on evasion, redirection, balance and meditation. Purely defensive, it's one of those "nice-guy" martial arts.
  • Conspiracy theories, anomalies etc. Quite fun to read.
I'm sure there's more, i just can't think of any more.

greenfreak

Gardening, reading about gardening, planning my garden seasons ahead of time, talking about gardening. Photography. I used to read constantly but find myself doing less reading in favor of other things. Playing games (Sims, Diablo), learning more about networking & my new job...

chcr

Too cute for words
I used to play music for a living and fool with computers as a hobby, that's more or less reversed now.

greenfreak

Even when I don't have anything to garden this time of year, I find things to do. Repotting, cleaning out my terrarium, pruning plants, treating with fertilizer, fungicide, rooting hormone, soap/neem oil. I even made a spreadsheet on the spring bulbs I planted with pictures from the websites I bought them from, cost, size of bulbs, where I planted them, how high they're going to get, when they bloom. Next is the spreadsheet on the orchids.

I find it's easier to call it an addiction than a hobby. I get less strange looks.

BlurOfSerenity

i hang out with friends, talk on the phone, listen to music, sleep, read manga, watch anime, and eat. i also do arts and crafts such as painting and scrapbooking.

Mare

Hobbies,hmmmm used to have tons of them....At the present time in life, I work, and then work some more, get a day off and work again.

All work and no play makes Mare a dull girl....... :lol2:
(Think Jack Nicholson once said that but he used his name and look were he went in life---Ut Oh.....)

AlphaTroll

Seems to me that my only hobby right now is smoking copious amounts of marijuana and rolling the perfect joint - which I can now do thank you very much.......well hey - gotta do something to keep me busy right?

(goddamn, I haven't done this in so long I can't even spell anymore.....took me forever to find myself - couldn't for the life of me remember what my avvy looked like :rolleyes: )

Mirlyn

work, music, working on my friends' house, web design, work, electronics.....did I mention work? :(

tommyj27

Not really Banned
as far as hobbies go,

rock climbing, all the physical activity i do is preparation for the next trip up.
running, i find a lot of solace in it.
music, perhaps not as big a whore as mirlyn, but i daresay i'm close.
puttering with computers as my inspiration allows.
some video games, though not nearly as much as i used to.

IDLEchild

Underwater basket weaving,
puppy kicking,
blackmailing old ladies,
Blank drywall staring,
procastination,
Incomprehendable dialogueing,
Making up new words,
Dellusional greandeuring,
making up new words,
Artificial Gerbil and cow inseminations (MOO baby!!!!),
Profuse frivolty of any mental thought,

Lollygagging and guffaowing...those are fun.

Wacky Nacky

All of my interests in Alphatbetical order :

"alanis morrisette, alice hoffman, amber tamblyn, art, blends, blogs, britney spears, catherine coulter, cats, charmed, computers, depression, design, dysthymia, elves, emo music, essays, fairies, fairly odd parents, fairy tales, faith hill, familiarity, fan fiction, fics, finding nemo, foamy, food, freaky friday, friends, full house, ghosts, good charlotte, green angel, hacky sacks, haunted places, holly marie combs, ice age, illwillpress.com, imperfection, internet, joan of arcadia, julia roberts, kim possible, king of the hill, knitting, lilo and stitch, lindsay lohan, linus, lotr movies, lyrics, martina mcbride, michelle branch, monsters inc, msn messenger, music, nail polish, neurotically yours, nicole kidman, pagan, peanuts, playing cards, pochahontas, poetry, practical magic, pro-choice, prose, reading, roseanne, rugrats, rugrats all growed up, sadako, samara, sandra bullock, sarah evans, sarcasm, shrek, simple plan, sketchbooks, sketching, sleep, sleeping, sleepy hollow, snark, socks, stories, that 70's show, the cheat, the corrs, the lion king, the nanny, the ring, the simpsons, the smashing pumpkins, the weekenders, tori amos, vc andrews, will & grace, writing. " There are 98 ;) Thank God for LJ to keep track of them all, hehe