How 'BOUT them tigers!!!

Inkara1

Where was it I heard about how great it is that either this year or next year or sometime soon, the SEC would finally not have at least one school on NCAA probation for the first time in decades?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
75% of major colleges could be on probation at any given time.

And where wasn't it that I read about USC paying for Reggie Bush's family to live for free?

Next.

unclehobart

It wasn't USC that did that. It was an agent... who might have been a straw man for USC.

Plausible deniability.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Don't you be layin this at MY feet, Coach Holtz. They're gonna be fine. You don't win a national chamionship in October. So they fall to 4. Like BC, Ohio State, AND Oklahoma ain't got a loss in 'em. LSU and Cal are the two best teams in the country, and LSU has Cal covered by 10 points or more head to head.

It speaks volumes that after USC choked to Stanford, a 40 point dog, they fell to 10. LSU loses to a ranked team in 3 OTs, and they're projected to stay top 5. You can bet the rent that Miles won't let that happen again. I personally would not envy the coming week's practices in Baton Rouge. I don't think the word relentless even scratches the surface.

I'd take LSU over at least eight NFL teams, including the entire NFC South and the AFC East excepting the Pats. Toss in the Rams, Vikings, Browns, Broncos, and Chiefs and I'm not seeing much hope for South Florida or Bahstahn Cahllage to do much with 'em either.

chcr

Too cute for words
I think everybody is underestimating USF because they're so new. That said, I'll still take LSU as the best college team. Kentucky probably has the best player in college football right now though.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I know you guys are talking about college football...and this is about the NFL but I'm going to share anyway...

I'm going to the Bills games next Sunday...whoohoo?? :eyebrow: I'm mostly looking forward to the booze :cocktail:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You'll need the drinks after watching Buffalo play... peeeyew!

Oh, I plan to drink before, during and after :D

I also don't plan to do much game watching...I'm going for the party on the bus on the way there and back (it's like a bus limo, with leather couches and a disco ball)...and the tailgate party when we get there!

woodman19_99

Must get the beef on weck sandwiches in buffalo... rare roast beef and horseradish on a salty, crusty roll. I know it sounds kind of meh, but for some reason, it's fantastic... Also see if anyone has any fried turkey you can mooch while tailgating...