How Did You Find OTC?

greenfreak

1. Found HWC by doing a google search for "build your own computer"
  2. Downloaded a tutorial at HWC and stumbled upon their forums
  3. Read a post by someone named "JJR512" and saw a link in his signature to his message boards.
  4. Visited JJR512.com and joined, Sept 1st, 2001.
  5. Found out about Xibase.com from Sammy and fury and joined there.
  6. Found out about OTCentral.com from Unclehobart and joined here.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Friends with the owner of Xibase.(NEO/samcurry) Joined there. After he built OTC as an alternative, I got lonely there & came here to haunt & correct the liberal bias.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Was friends with a guy who posted on HWC and helped build the original Xibase and knew about JJR512 from there...and ran JJR's for a bit while JJR was...well...not around...joined both of those...became a mod and not a mod a few times over...found out about this place through Xibase and joined here. Ended as mod here, mod at Xi and the same as everyone else at JJR's nada but a memory.

MrBishop

Got dragged onto JJR's by Prof. Not exactly kicking and screaming, but dragged nonetheless. Moved here and Xi when JJrs went to pot..basically followed the crowds.

I've revisited HWCs OT board since..and it doesn't seem up to snuff, so it might fall by the wayside. Still visit thread-wonders on occasion (Cat's place).

I'm also Admining an evil twin-sister site called Playing It Loud, when I'm not on here.

Basically...I'm here and there for the people.

Starya

I was on a Norwegian forum, asked if anyone had tips about English-speaking forums that weren't completely anal, and was sent to this one. :lloyd:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I just followed the crowd. :shrug: Seemed like the best thing to do.

BTW...Anybody hear anything from mx-6* lately? :devious:

CTM

got tired of being totally awesome at some video game otf, so i decided to stop off somewhere where i can be a nobody.