How Did You Find OTC?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I was a member of two NASCAR boards until the close of last racing season. After being a diehard fan for over 30 years I became disenchanted with the sport in a Biblical proportion. A couple of people on one of those boards suggested this one to me. I came, I saw, and I'm trying to conquer.

With the exception of a very small board dealing exclusively with Civil War topics, this is the only one I go to now. NASCAR can kiss my tailpipe.

habanero

After everyone deserted it, I matriculated over from Xibase.

I don't remember how I got to Xibase, from the Drunken Forums maybe.

ralphie

I don't remember why, but uh....

One random day, I actually did a google search for "Off Topic"

... and behold. You are all now forced to deal with my immature spamoids.

MrBishop

Spot said:
how is Squiggy these days?
Doing well from what I understand...though posting so rarely that I'm beginning to wonder about his health...in other words, he got a life. :D

Mare

Spot said:
how is Squiggy these days?

Not quite sure actually-Been a LONG time since I have talked with him.....Hope he is doing well.......he deserves to be loved he has alot of love to give!

pc_builder

I came over here from HWC shortly after OTC came online. Someone started a thread about this board at HWC, trying to recruit some users. So I came, been here ever since.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I tripped and fell into Sam's hole and he talked me into helping him dig out by digging all the way to the other side of the earth. I think we reached Hell a few months back.

Aunty Em

I was at Hardware Central and I think I clicked on the link in PT's signature, so u can blame him for all the harm I have inflicted on the you over the years. :lol2:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i think on one of my rare visits to HWC i saw a link in someone we no longer speak of's (Justin maybe) sig, followed it an stepped on one of the bear traps. i've been trying to knaw my foot off ever since.

rather than angry sex (any takers? :brow: ), i would compare this place to the person you keep calling on because the nookie is free.